Question to democrats about job creation in America

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
would you prefer 1,000 job creators that create 10 - 20 jobs

Or 10 job creators that create thousands of jobs?

• Banned

Why didn't you address your question to everyone?
I’ll answer your question when you answer mine
I'm not a democrat which is why I asked you what I did. Quite harmless, I was just curious. But continue trolling. Seems to be what you are proficient in.
Ok I address the question to you Since you are to chick to say you are a democrat.. so what ever you are. Proceeded

I prefer they both pay decent wages and benefits so that taxpayers don’t have to make up the difference

I believe most Americans that desire to actually work would appreciate US based corporations to place workers above profits.

We know that isn't going to happen because US based corporations have been off-shoring jobs for decades.

These US based corporations have no allegiance to the nation, nor to the workers.

These US based corporations only allegiance is to the bottom line.

The entire concept of the US being the 'land of opportunity' was at one time it's greatest asset but as we have all seen, it has also become it's own grave digger for our nation.

I believe most Americans that desire to actually work would appreciate US based corporations to place workers above profits.

We know that isn't going to happen because US based corporations have been off-shoring jobs for decades.

These US based corporations have no allegiance to the nation, nor to the workers.

The entire concept of the US being the 'land of opportunity' was at one time it's greatest asset but as we have all seen, it has also become it's own grave digger for our nation.
Here it is so you jump to cooperations because they are easier to control then thousands of small business.
Why do you want to control people?

Here it is so you jump to cooperations because they are easier to control then thousands of small business.

I said nothing about control; you did because that is your assumption.

Also, you did not refute my post so, by default you agree with my statement.

You really need to grow up if you want to hang out on message boards & attempt to participate in any intelligent discussion(s).

You really need to grow up if you want to hang out on message boards & attempt to participate in any intelligent discussion(s).
So you are ok with thousands of smaller businesses running around? Yes or no

"running around?" I have no idea what you imply; could you be specific? I can't read minds.

"running around?" I have no idea what you imply; could you be specific? I can't read minds.
Never mind.. you deflected.

Any lefty’s have any balls? Come play

as I previously stated I have no idea what you imply when you utilize the the phrase, "running around?"

That phrase could mean just about anything so, if you desire to have an intelligent, adult oriented conversation you would need to be specific; also as I previously stated.

That is not a deflection; that is you being a dumb ass.

I actually do not believe you have any real capability of discussing any topic on an intelligent, adult level so, keep talking to yourself, moron.

as I previously stated I have no idea what you imply when you utilize the the phrase, "running around?"

That phrase could mean just about anything so, if you desire to have an intelligent, adult oriented conversation you would need to be specific; also as I previously stated.

That is not a deflection; that is you being a dumb ass.

I actually do not believe you have any real capability of discussing any topic on an intelligent, adult level so, keep talking to yourself, moron.
Would you rather unions handle all the contracts of a city that includes, painting, Carpentry, plumbing, pipe fitters, labors, construction, electricians, etc..

Or would you rather these jobs be spread out individual Job creators..

Forum List

Back