wear a shirt typed on it hay im jewish
1st how they will know
seconed
what would you do with the one who killed you parents
or attacked your home
and killed your brother
and destroyed your home
didn't you here about what they did in egypt when she attacked egypt
didn't you hear that they were making an attack with plan and destroy schools and home
do you know the distaster they make in lahm al baquar
what they do now in palstine, they kill children
if you remember they began with hate
would you love the man who killed your father and destroyed your hom
and at the last i want to say
that our prophet was dealing with jewish in his trade
and his sword was pawn in a jewish shop untill he died
but they always betrayed our prophets
its some thing in their blood they love to not keeping promissing
they dont respect any one but jewish
they think that the whole humanity were created to serve them
and that they aret he sons of allah

Arabian said:
or attacked your home
and killed your brother
and destroyed your home
didn't you hear that they were making an attack with plan and destroy schools and home

Never mind the fact that Egypt, along with four other countries, attacked Israel in 1948 AND 1967 - and got their butts kicked twice as a result.

Arabian said:
do the jewish when they walk on the street they
1st how they will know
seconed
or attacked your home
and killed your brother
and destroyed your home
aahhh... i am speechless here....feels like i am talking to tape recorder (sry if it offends you, but i just get this feeling regarding any reply you post)... besides you are not really answering my question (by the way, the interview was taken in SA, not palestian, not egypt), perhapse indirectly your answer is YES. this is not out of context, it is common across arab/muslim world and because of this i can see that the site is reliable and the other information on it is also valid.

as for your egypt, any links to back up your statements? or just whatever mullah told you? (please no hamas or hizbullah sites). As far as i can see, egypt has initiated or provoked all the war with israel, supported terror toward israel from its territories. The only hero you guys had was Saddat, who look at jews and did not see the enemy but people. The end result was a peace b/n 2 countries and those lying, land stealing jews even gave away sinai (which according to you they really really want cause talmud told so). All this lead to stability and trade in the region (egypt & israel). Even now i heard a lot of israeli are traveling to sinai for R&R which leads into money comming to you. But i guess you do not see it. The only thanks Saddat got from his people was a bullet in the head.
<b>I guess i know what <i>you</i> will do with an arab who will see a person in a jew and shakes his/her hand</b>

Arabian said:
do the jewish when they walk on the street they
1st how they will know
seconed
or attacked your home
and killed your brother
and destroyed your home

When you wish to destroy those who are willing to give up their land in exchange for peace you must not expect a warm pat on the back.

If you use your home to rocket attack or shoot at babies don't expect your home or business to remain standing for long. Do the Jews pass out candy, dance in the street or sing about the dead and dying Arab baby murderers?

Most of us don't have a stake in the fight between Palestine’s and Jews.
I would really like to understand this issue more. I admit the Jews are stronger and probably do want to hog all the good land for themselves and not share and treat the Palestinians equal. The same way that the Anglos did to the Native Americans, but this is the way of human nature. So I can see this.
Is it the Koran that says an eye for an eye will make the world blind, I don’t know?
I use to dislikes the Jews and how the oppressed a smaller and weaker population. I still don't totally like Americas support of Israel, but as I have grown older and more informed of the world.
I can see or understand our support for her now. We value democracy so we support it wherever it is found in the world. How many democracies are there in the Arab world? The Jews share some of the same values as we do; I value education, hard work and using technology to enhance quality of life.
I think we share some of the same values when it comes to the treatment of women. I have a Czech friend who dated a boy from Syria, he beat her and left marks and was very controlling of her. We try to allow both men and women to have the same level of dignity.
I think in the Arab countries the leaders keep the people under control by keeping them ignorant and by the use of religion, They still have Kings, we got rid of that system of rule long ago. Our religions used to use the Popes and Churches to control our societies, we saw that this was a bad thing for our society and separated our government from the church. We are better off for it. People should be allowed to choose Allah and paradise not have it forced on them. The Arab countries still operate like we did hundreds of years ago.
I have been to Middle East countries and think the people and culture are habi (lovely) but there is something really wrong. a side to the culture or maybe the religion that is just so wrong for humanity, I can't put my finger on it, but it has to do with the intolerance, stubborn beliefs and the cheapness of life.
I really want to see what it is that you see that I don't, that makes the spilling of blood for jihad and land so easy. Why is it that things have to be this way and no other way? Why is there intolerance for other cultures and beliefs? I cannot say that I am right and no others could be possibly right, that this way is the only way and my beliefs are the only true beliefs. Their are other people who were created on this planet just as me. They have other beliefs then mine. How can I say the one who created me is better then the one who created them. And the one who passed to them their beliefs is better then the one who gave me my beliefs. I think this is the heart of the problem in that region of the world.

White knight said:
Most of us don't have a stake in the fight between Palestine’s and Jews.
I would really like to understand this issue more. I admit the Jews are stronger and probably do want to hog all the good land for themselves and not share and treat the Palestinians equal. The same way that the Anglos did to the Native Americans, but this is the way of human nature. So I can see this.
Is it the Koran that says an eye for an eye will make the world blind, I don’t know?
I use to dislikes the Jews and how the oppressed a smaller and weaker population. I still don't totally like Americas support of Israel, but as I have grown older and more informed of the world.
I can see or understand our support for her now. We value democracy so we support it wherever it is found in the world. How many democracies are there in the Arab world? The Jews share some of the same values as we do; I value education, hard work and using technology to enhance quality of life.
I think we share some of the same values when it comes to the treatment of women. I have a Czech friend who dated a boy from Syria, he beat her and left marks and was very controlling of her. We try to allow both men and women to have the same level of dignity.
I think in the Arab countries the leaders keep the people under control by keeping them ignorant and by the use of religion, They still have Kings, we got rid of that system of rule long ago. Our religions used to use the Popes and Churches to control our societies, we saw that this was a bad thing for our society and separated our government from the church. We are better off for it. People should be allowed to choose Allah and paradise not have it forced on them. The Arab countries still operate like we did hundreds of years ago.
I have been to Middle East countries and think the people and culture are habi (lovely) but there is something really wrong. a side to the culture or maybe the religion that is just so wrong for humanity, I can't put my finger on it, but it has to do with the intolerance, stubborn beliefs and the cheapness of life.
I really want to see what it is that you see that I don't, that makes the spilling of blood for jihad and land so easy. Why is it that things have to be this way and no other way? Why is there intolerance for other cultures and beliefs? I cannot say that I am right and no others could be possibly right, that this way is the only way and my beliefs are the only true beliefs. Their are other people who were created on this planet just as me. They have other beliefs then mine. How can I say the one who created me is better then the one who created them. And the one who passed to them their beliefs is better then the one who gave me my beliefs. I think this is the heart of the problem in that region of the world.

Yes explain your religion to Arabian. That's NICE.....

I admit the Jews are stronger and probably do want to hog all the good land for themselves and not share and treat the Palestinians equal. The same way that the Anglos did to the Native Americans, but this is the way of human nature. So I can see this.

Unlike America, Israel has belonged to the Jewish people for 3,316 years. This was long before the Arabs appeared on the scene as the Canaanites and Hittities, etc or no longer among the living on this earth.

The Jewish people are and have been entitled to their own land for centuries and no one who wishes to kill the Jewish people are entitled to one square inch of this land.

You will learn slowly the truth but it will take a very long time for you to understand if you and your family are not first blown to bits by those wonderful fun loving Islamic terrorists you seem to think deserve to live on the land of the Jewish people.

But that is another story....

I suppose because the Native Americans were here first they should start a Jihadd :blowup: and take back America because they were here first.
It warped minded inflexable people like you as to why we have these conflicts.
Allah Akbar

White knight said:
I suppose because the Native Americans were here first they should start a Jihadd and take back America because they were here first. It warped minded inflexable people like you as to why we have these conflicts.
Allah Akbar

The native American Indians are not maniacal suicidal Islamic murderers and have gotten over having their lands stolen by the European pilgrams.

Israel's history is irrelevant as the land now belongs to the sovereign democratic nation of Jewish people.

Do you understand that English statement Muhammad Knight?

Forum List

Back