CDZ Question to Anti Free speech believers

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by JokerX27505, Sep 10, 2017.

1. JokerX27505

JokerX27505 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +84
    You are already wrong
    Dr.Pepper in any way is the best choice, you lost any respect I had for you go away.

2. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,182
    Clearly you have no idea how the Hegelian Dialectic works, nor how the political and cultural elites manipulate society.

A decade before the patriot act and the NDAA were passed, the draconian intrusions and infringements upon our civil rights and civil liberties which they have now enforced, no one would have ever believed them possible, and yet, here we are, now significantly less free.

I was invited by someone to go onto a national radio show. I won't do it. Why? Because I fear for my safety and my son's safety. I don't give out my location or my personal details. Why? Again, because I am afraid to. Am I afraid of other Americans? No, I am now afraid of the privatized security state, the shadow government, and the Deep State. I know what happens to folks, I have researched it, and I have read all the reports. When a police state does this, it is called the chilling affect.

Truly, you haven't got a clue about what you are talking about.

This evening I just got done researching that Heather Heyer girl, and why the Deep State/Corporate State shut down the supremacist culture telling the truth about her. You know, that girl that was supposedly hit by that car in Charalottsville? If you review all the still shots, and all the video, and look at the shot of the girl that was being taken away in the stretcher, as that was NOT her, you come to the startling conclusion, THAT Heather Heyer died of a something else. She died of a heart attack. What they said on those sites was correct, she was out of shape, died of a cardiac arrest triggered by shock of being so close to this event, and being a high risk person that was out of shape, (obese.)

But this isn't something the MSM is reporting. This is the problem with censorship, corporate news, and government/CFR controlling the narrative. THEY WANT PEOPLE at each other throats.

As it turns out, she was never hit buy that car. The MSM was sensationalizing that whole story for precisely THIS reason, to make the millennials and the iGen reasonably believe that intersectionality is a reasonable reason to shut down free speech, or for corporations to a priori, censor truth. It is a corporate gambit.

Most folks do not understand the difference between capitalism and fascism. What we are living under now, corporatism, as Mussolini rightly pointed out, is a merger of corporate and state power. This enables them to very easily hide simple truths about history, politics, science, you name it. It's sad how progressives rail against fascism, but they do not understand that economic fascism, the merging of corporate and state power, is precisely what the ACA is.

When this happens, when the government makes sure that corporations control all social life, then there is no difference, operationally between government and corporations. Thus, what is being done to not only supremacist and racist sites, but right leaning sites and right leaning speakers on campuses by administrations, is, a priori, censorship.

It is hiding the truth about what is going on in our society today.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,994
    Doctor Pepper and rum? That's disgusting.

4. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,994
    Annnnnnd there it is. Why you gotta go nuts after such a delightful conversation?

5. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,218
    I agree with the rest of your post, but if you're going to be such a quivering frightened little wimp then you're part of the problem.

6. impuretrash

impuretrash Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,885
    MisterBeale's comment was the most intelligent one in this thread. The guy obviously has a high intellect and he certainly doesn't seem like a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist. So why reject what he has to say? Is it really so hard to believe that rich and powerful entities would conspire to fake a news event in order to shape public opinion...? The internet has opened the floodgates to alternatives to the MSM narrative and now they're cracking down and censoring it. Horrible atrocities done in the name of Islam are now commonplace but none of them rocked the foundations of this nation, elicited such a response from our elected officials and media elites anywhere nearly as strong as that one measly death in charlottesville. Marco Rubio literally said "white supremacy" (an idea) justifies street violence. WOW!

traitor2.jpg

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  7. Spare_change

Spare_change Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,695
    Somebody should tell you denial isn't a river in Egypt.

8. Mac1958

Mac1958 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,525
    Great stuff, but it won't change the minds of the Regressives.

Look at the excuses they use to shut down opposing speech:

"It might incite violence" - They're indicting other Regressives who might lose their minds
    "It's hate speech" - They're unilaterally deciding what "hate speech" is so that they can control it
    "We have a right to exercise our freedom of speech" - Knowing that leveraging that right to shut down others' speech obviously flies directly against the spirit of the phrase

Regressives - illiberal authoritarian leftists - have proven over and over that they don't believe in true freedom of expression. Obviously, they're afraid.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  9. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,830
    Canada?
    I'd have to look it up again but I seem to remember that's Canada. I didn't know they have the same First Amendment we do.

If you want to find those who are against free speech, look to pino trump voters. He pushed it on the campaign trail, still works it into his speeches but RWNJs can't seem to hear his words. Nor will they hear it or the other changes to the constitution he has talked about.

10. Xelor

Xelor Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,228
    It never has been. The Constitution expressly provides a means to repeal or alter anything provided for in it. It's not easy to do, but that doing so can be done necessarily means nothing in the Constitution is sacrosanct.