Question regarding voting

If you don't vote, you have forfeited your right to whine and bitch about the outcome or the actions of those who won.

False. That is a common canard we are brainwashed to accept since the day we are forced into government schooling. By voting you legitimize the coercive violent monopoly the government has on the use of force. You legitimize their theft of your money (taxes.) You legitimize their inept, corrupt, and wasteful programs. If you don't sanction the system which only offers you corrupted choices, you have nothing to do with the eventual outcome.

If you vote, it's your fault things are the way they are. Only if you don't vote, you are not responsible for this mess. Voting gives you the illusion that you have a say. YOU DON'T. It gives the elites and oligarchs legitimacy to rule you in your name. But as we know, they all lie, saying one thing to get elected, do the exact reverse when they are elected.

By voting, you sanction the evil that is perpetrated in your name. I can see you didn't even watch the video I posted. Nice.
You need to learn what a constitutional republic is and cast your vote with the rest of us or live with the outcome.

If you don't vote, you have forfeited your right to whine and bitch about the outcome or the actions of those who won.

False. That is a common canard we are brainwashed to accept since the day we are forced into government schooling. By voting you legitimize the coercive violent monopoly the government has on the use of force. You legitimize their theft of your money (taxes.) You legitimize their inept, corrupt, and wasteful programs. If you don't sanction the system which only offers you corrupted choices, you have nothing to do with the eventual outcome.

If you vote, it's your fault things are the way they are. Only if you don't vote, you are not responsible for this mess. Voting gives you the illusion that you have a say. YOU DON'T. It gives the elites and oligarchs legitimacy to rule you in your name. But as we know, they all lie, saying one thing to get elected, do the exact reverse when they are elected.

By voting, you sanction the evil that is perpetrated in your name. I can see you didn't even watch the video I posted. Nice.
You need to learn what a constitutional republic is and cast your vote with the rest of us or live with the outcome.

Sure. Whatever. We ceased being a constitutional republic the day the supreme court ruled the corporations are persons too. On that day, we became a corporate oligarchy. If you still believe the fairy tales they taught you in elementary school, I suppose you still believe in the Easter Bunny too. If voting makes you feel like you aren't the powerless slave you are, go for it.

Here's what the oligarchy thinks of your "constitutional republic."
bushinger.gif

obama-constitution.jpg

With the election just about 3 weeks away we have various criteria by which we select our representatives.
Some are strictly party voters, some will actually give some thought to the candidates positions and some wont bother at all.

Here in Ohio, we have Democrat Ed Fitzgerald, former mayor of an inner ring Cleveland suburb and current county commissioner of Cuyahoga county running against incumbent Republican John Kasich.

I have an extended family member who is a hard-core Democrat and very active in the political scene. He LOATHES Kasich and will undoubtedly vote for Fitzgerald for governor.

Fitzgerald has not run a competent campaign by any means and I wonder are there those out there who disliking an incumbent to such a degree would not lead someone to not vote for either candidate if it is clear the opposition has trouble running his own campaign, how can he possibly run a state?

In other words, you oppose the ideology of one, but recognize the lack of competence from the other and simply not vote for either.

Or, do you simply vote for the 'lesser' of two evils and hope for the best?
Fitzgerald has run one of the worst gubernatorial campaigns in Ohio's history. Stick a fork in him, he's done. He has literally snapped defeat out of the jaws of victory. Brunner would have been the stronger candidate. Kasich will win by between +11.5 and +12.3. Ohioans are stuck with Kasich for another four years. What a shame, I really thought this would be a tight marquee race. Oh well, win some, lose some.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back