Question on Racial Profiling Muslims

I wasn't taking a shot at RSR, just focussing on the claim. I don't think it's a question of "mistake" regarding facts, rather just exchanging opinions and perhaps clarifying a point or two.

I wasn't taking a shot at RSR, just focussing on the claim. I don't think it's a question of "mistake" regarding facts, rather just exchanging opinions and perhaps clarifying a point or two.

As you said, NOT all terrorists are Muslim. BUT, those that act in ways to kill the maximum number of civilians, have been. (Exception Tim McV)

As you said, NOT all terrorists are Muslim. BUT, those that act in ways to kill the maximum number of civilians, have been. (Exception Tim McV)

The qualitative difference is interesting. I wonder why it is? Is it their cultural background? Is it their religion? Is it that they're just ruthless nutter bastards who have no real political aims (as for example the IRA). Or do they have political aims (getting the West out of their countries) but who don't care how many they kill? Dunno any of these things, just idly speculating.

The qualitative difference is interesting. I wonder why it is? Is it their cultural background? Is it their religion? Is it that they're just ruthless nutter bastards who have no real political aims (as for example the IRA). Or do they have political aims (getting the West out of their countries) but who don't care how many they kill? Dunno any of these things, just idly speculating.

Just my opinion? It's the religion and medieval mentality. Have you heard of calls for Muslims leaving other countries and doing the jobs that Westerners are now doing?

What about the IRA and its various splinter groups? And what about the fund-raising groups in the US - primarily in the North-East I think - that supported them?

I do not see them as large and organized as Qaeda. You know you are on to something, when the liberal media fails to point out the terrorists are Muslims

Just my opinion? It's the religion and medieval mentality. Have you heard of calls for Muslims leaving other countries and doing the jobs that Westerners are now doing?

There's a lot of "guest-worker" activity in the Middle East and in parts of SE Asia. We're even importing overseas workers (not as immgrants but on special working visas) from places as diverse as China and Ukraine.

I do not see them as large and organized as Qaeda. You know you are on to something, when the liberal media fails to point out the terrorists are Muslims

I don't think AQ is large so much as broadly networked - that's why it's so effective. As I said though, terrorism has many roots, it just so happens that some Islamists are terrorists.

There's a lot of "guest-worker" activity in the Middle East and in parts of SE Asia. We're even importing overseas workers (not as immgrants but on special working visas) from places as diverse as China and Ukraine.

I know in Saudi Arabia some of the Filopino girls were basically turned into concubines. Great opportunities there.

What I was referring to, some here have been saying the US should get out of ME, then all will be well. Have some of the imams that have been blasting this message, likewise called for all the Muslims to return to Muslim lands to fill the jobs that Westerners now are, say in the oil industry? Muslims return home or something like that?

Imagine if the Mexican-American relationship sours to such an extent they are, like American and evil Muslimistan, in a state of undeclared war!

Think of the potential for mayhem of 12 million El Qaeda suicide bombers already living in the U.S. :shock: :shock:

That'll teach them to bring in sub-human garlic munching Mexican serfs to do their shitty jobs!

I'm old enough to remember the "Displaced Persons" (Reffo's) that our Bunyip Aristocracy imported by the millions and used them to slash the serf's wages and condition after WW2.

Seems the more things change the more the remain the same. :rolleyes:

Isn't it fun to see WASPS worrying about Cafflik Wetbacks and Muslim Wadi Jumpers under their beds rather than atheistic "Carmmies!" :rofl:

Do you think they'll EVER twig to how Massa continually manipulates them?

Forum List

Back