QUESTION OF THE DAY: What was 1st Name of your 1st B/G Friend?

I love the feeling of a first touch or kiss..... electrifying... every time.....

Your very first kiss or firsts when playing around?

My first kiss was unbelievable, and I would guess that happens for almost everyone.

Yep. My first kiss, not awkward, amazing blown away
I had one other better - never hooked up with him, never dated, never had sex, but when we kissed.... never had anything like it since....
I know that some girls / ladies kiss better than others.

I imagine the same is true for the other gender as well.

I do believe he name was Tammy, she was a cute red head but seemed to suffer from halitosis...
Junior high girls all had bad breath.

And in senior high if they wore braces they also had bad breath.

I remember because Joye had braces and bad breath in high school.

I do believe he name was Tammy, she was a cute red head but seemed to suffer from halitosis...

It was the 7th grade, yet in our schools you had known each other since kindergarten..

Casey...

She looked like Lily Collins...

th

Casey was the first girl I slept with... She was from Kentucky...
For me the first girl I slept with was June Marie Dxxxxx.

She was an Irish babe from Boston.

Reddish auburn hair and green eyes.

But that was after a dozen GF's.

They were all mostly Catholic girls, but June did not care, she was just horny.

My first "boyfriend" was when I was second grade. His name was Andrew. I don't remember what he looked like really, but probably like a little boy. We used to chase each other around on the playground, and we would walk home from school together holding hands.

My first real boyfriend was when I was 12 or 13. His name was Bobby. He was really cute, a little short but cute nonetheless. :) We used to hang out at the arcade and make out all the time. I let him feel my little boobies too. :lol: Good times.
That counts as a true BF/GF relationship especially if you let him feel your boobies !!

I did not get to feel boobies until college -- mostly because none of the girls in high school had any yet.

My wife had dragon breath for several years, after I first met her in 1985. :redface:

She still has a tiny bit of it now, and it never bothered me.

I don't remember. I was in Kindergarten. On my last day at that school (we moved) she kissed me right in front of my mom. She didn't like it as much as I did.
I think that was my first boner.
Some girls are just really aggressive like that.

I remember once that also happened to me, where the girl grabbed me and kissed me.

I guess I was not sure if she wanted it. Apparently she did.

My wife had dragon breath for several years, after I first met her in 1985. :redface:

She still has a tiny bit of it now, but it never bothered me.

To get rid of bad breath takes thorough brushing and flossing then gargling with hydrogen peroxide.

It comes from food stuck between the teeth. It rots there, that's why it smells.

She still has a tiny bit of it now, but it never bothered me.

To get rid of bad breath takes thorough brushing and flossing then gargling with hydrogen peroxide.

It comes from food stuck between the teeth. It rots there, that's why it smells.

I avoid talking with her about that like I avoid the plague. She had a lot of dental work done in Chile before she came here in 1985. The dentists there screwed her teeth up miserably. She has had many thousands of dollars of dental work here to get them right, and the work is still ongoing. She recently found out from Dr. Choudhury (also my dentist) that she will need a root canal. It is an awkward subject.

Dr. Choudhury is an awesome dentist. I had her do my first (two) crowns three months ago, and it went very well. Before, I went to a different dentist about a huge hole in one of the back teeth, and they were going to charge me more than double what she charged me.

I am afraid I need a root canal, but never had one done and am anxious at how bad it will be. The teeth where I had the two crowns do not hurt, unless I am eating tortilla chips or something hard and then not too bad.

The only major dental work I had (with anesthesia) was at the Surgicenter of the Palo Alto Medical Clinic when I was 15. I cannot seem to get rid of that memory of staying in bed afterwards, feeling all the blood in my mouth. Staying in bed was actually quite pleasant though, except for that taste of blood.

Last edited:
My first "boyfriend" was when I was second grade. His name was Andrew. I don't remember what he looked like really, but probably like a little boy. We used to chase each other around on the playground, and we would walk home from school together holding hands.

My first real boyfriend was when I was 12 or 13. His name was Bobby. He was really cute, a little short but cute nonetheless. :) We used to hang out at the arcade and make out all the time. I let him feel my little boobies too. :lol: Good times.
That counts as a true BF/GF relationship especially if you let him feel your boobies !!

I did not get to feel boobies until college -- mostly because none of the girls in high school had any yet.

Girls in high school didn't have any? Lol. Funny!

Forum List

Back