Question of the Day: WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?

My car has no color......
th

ah... we have a truck too so

Gold (very pale gold, not sure the exact color)
White

Is it ok to say what colors my cars HAVE been?

My very first car in high school was a '67 Volvo 122S, and it was first this color. After that, it was this color, then this one. These are some of the colors my cars have been since then.

going back in history, here are the colors of my cars:

Green (Dark)
Green (Light)
Green (Light)
Green (Dark)
Brown (Station Wagon - Nissan - I had a baby.... had to get rid of the dark green metallic MR2) :(
Gold
Red
Silver
Gold

.... but I have always wanted a BLACK car. When I bought the Silver one I asked for Black but they did not have it and I could not wait....
I had a black Jeep CJ and it was hot as Hell in summer.

Black is the worst possible color you could ever get in a car or truck.

White is probably the best color but it shows the dirt more than any other color.

Silver is not bad and has some reflective properties to stay cool, but not as good as white on that score.

I have had 2 silver cars, one black car, one forest green car, and one white car.

The white one was the most beautiful -- a British MG Roadster convertible sports car. Girlies used to beg for rides in it with the top down, especially through the mountains -- the Southern California mountains and the Rocky Mountains.

Black is a great color for a motorcycle or a mountain bike but definitely NOT for a car.

Kat, and on the opposite end of The Beatles' spectrum in songs about cars and wealth, there is "Just To Dance With You", wherein they sing "if it's money try and understand, in this world there's nothing I would rather do -- I've discovered I'm in love with you ... and just to dance with you ... is everything I need ... ."

And then there was also "money can't buy me love ... ." Cars come to mind.

... and here i though guys would like it if I stalked them... hmmmm... have to change my strategy I guess
Guys love vodka on a lady's breath.

If you drink vodka you will be irresistible to guys.

Nothing else matters by comparison for allure.

I remember in college that all the frat boyz with crappy cars did not get dates with chicks.

No car no girlies.

Crappy car almost just as bad -- only the ugly girls would go out with you to movies if the movie was good.

Muscle car -- chick magnet.

Kat, and on the opposite end of The Beatles' spectrum in songs about cars and wealth, there is "Just To Dance With You", wherein they sing "if it's money try and understand, in this world there's nothing I would rather do -- I've discovered I'm in love with you ... and just to dance with you ... is everything I need ... ."

And then there was also "money can't buy me love ... ." Cars come to mind.

Cool info

Forum List

Back