Question of hell

Let me add this: God has allowed the death of innocent people since time immemorial. Why? Random meaning chance, maybe? Because, either there isn’t supreme being, or he/she it is a totally cold and emotionless prick, or there isn’t a God, to begin with. Either way, what difference does it make? Why worship a God like that? Why? You can’t prove the son of a bitch exists, so why bother playing these games ? Just live, and do the best you can, and live with your conscience. That is the best ANYONE can do.

It would seem that if you live to do the best you can, and You both Recognize and Live with Your Conscience, that You are doing better than you think. I take my rage and target Evil and Injustice. Maybe that is how God feels about Free Will, yet Free Will was probably what we demanded. We did not well anticipate consequence or cause and effect. In fact We seem to be lousy at that. The more numbers involved, the more screwed up. How about remaining at peace with your conscience, cutting down on the digs, let your conscience and actions speak for themselves. Find some alone time and heal.

I don't let others Define, draw or paint God for Me. Too many, Limits, Controls, false boundaries. Am I angry at God or angry at a limited perspective, that may not balance? Don't play games. Live for Solution or Resolution. I ask Are we satisfied Yet? Do we have enough? Dis We get enough? Our Reason For Being May outweigh our defiance? That is a Question for Conscience.

Testify, boyo! I don't have literary history of over a thousand years and a guilt complex a mile long, either. God likes to hide in the details. God seems pretty chicken shit for a supreme being, don’t ya think? God likes to pussyfoot around, don't ya think? Maybe, just maybe, he isn’t there, to begin with. Think? All those holocausts, all those Pogroms, those rapes and murders and mass starvations. Who wouldn’t believe in God?

Testify, boyo! I don't have literary history of over a thousand years and a guilt complex a mile long, either. God likes to hide in the details. God seems pretty chicken shit for a supreme being, don’t ya think? God likes to pussyfoot around, don't ya think? Maybe, just maybe, he isn’t there, to begin with. Think? All those holocausts, all those Pogroms, those rapes and murders and mass starvations. Who wouldn’t believe in God?

Then there is still cause and effect. Things sometimes working out in mind blowing ways. Then maybe too there is a battle upstairs, just like here. Sure I wish it made more sense. Maybe We are being prepared. If you are going to hate anything at all though, start with injustice. Don't feed Evil, challenge it. I know harm stays with us. I don't know the purpose behind that. I don't question it.

Look none of this makes sense unless you realize what happened before we were all born. There was a war in heaven over the consequences that would happen in this life as a result of being mortal and having freedom of choice.

This life is a time to gain experience at all ends of the spectrum. When we came here to gain a body we understood that we would experience the extreme ends of happiness and terror. Pain and suffering are a part of gaining happiness. You cannot truly be happy until you have experienced horror to know the difference and appreciate good. that's why terrible things are allowed to happen. Because it will all be restored evil for evil and justice for justice when we all get resurrected from the dead.

We will be able to look back on the deeds done in our lives and reflect on the reward or punishment we have earned. For the people who have been victims of the free choice of evil people. They will the more appreciate paradise when they are resurrected to be with their loved ones and God. The sooner people understand this life is only a blip of time in the grand eternal scheme. it's not the be all and end all.

God knew that for us to be happy with Him in eternity, he had to allow us to come and take this test.
Does that make sense to anyone else?

Last edited:

Maybe if you passed around some of the strong drugs you're taking.
So what proof of this war do you have? The word of some guy who "claims" that god spoke to him? tru, you're totally deluded and living in a fantasy world. What a waste of a life.

PS And you wonder why no one takes your religion seriously?

So what proof of this war do you have? The word of some guy who "claims" that god spoke to him? tru, you're totally deluded and living in a fantasy world. What a waste of a life.

So you would rather have us all believe that we are floating around in a random nothingness. and when we die that's just it?

I'd rather be deluded.

So you would rather have us all believe that we are floating around in a random nothingness. and when we die that's just it?

I'd rather be deluded.

Mission accomplished! :rofl:

And where did I say we were floating around in nothingness? Mormons seem to like to make things up! :lol:

I'd rather be deluded.

Mission accomplished! :rofl:

And where did I say we were floating around in nothingness? Mormons seem to like to make things up! :lol:

Again, more proof you know nothing about any religions, not to mention that you know nothing about scientific advancement either. Hint: almost all of our scientific discoveries are because of dreaming and fiction works.

ok, I'm a know nothing. Check. Now fuck off please.

Aaaw ... did you get your feelings hurt? Facts elude you, why don't you ask questions instead of tossing insults? If you don't want to believe in what other people do, that's your choice, but to insult other people for believing in something different than you is no better than any other religious zealot doing, your lack of belief is still a belief.

I'm a guy, I have no feelings to hurt :D
You're the weenie who called me a know nothing to start with. I'm talking to tru, you wanna talk about what we're talking about, fine. But to come in and say I know nothing about religions and science is flailing in the dark. Did you run out of mydol or something?

I'm a guy, I have no feelings to hurt :D
You're the weenie who called me a know nothing to start with. I'm talking to tru, you wanna talk about what we're talking about, fine. But to come in and say I know nothing about religions and science is flailing in the dark. Did you run out of mydol or something?

... and more assumptions on a failed premise. You are a know nothing, and proving it with each post. Science without goals is flailing in the dark, the goals come from dreams, and guess what? Dreams are illogical and spiritual. So science without religion is blind.

Dreams are illogical and spiritual. KK, the batteries on your vibrator run out or something? That's not only bullshit but not what we were talking about. Go nag your gf.

What Invention or Discovery was not born out of Vision and Dream?

And that should point to a god? KK said:"Again, more proof you know nothing about any religions, not to mention that you know nothing about scientific advancement either. Hint: almost all of our scientific discoveries are because of dreaming and fiction works."

The problem is, dreaming and fiction have nothing to do with religion. She fails to make a proper point... again.:lol:

And that should point to a god? KK said:"Again, more proof you know nothing about any religions, not to mention that you know nothing about scientific advancement either. Hint: almost all of our scientific discoveries are because of dreaming and fiction works."

The problem is, dreaming and fiction have nothing to do with religion. She fails to make a proper point... again.:lol:

Okay ... so now you are saying that religion is science ... :doubt:

Keep proving you know less about religion, this is getting kind of entertaining.

KK said:"almost all of our scientific discoveries are because of dreaming and fiction works." You're the one who started that. Are you hard of English?

KK said:"almost all of our scientific discoveries are because of dreaming and fiction works." You're the one who started that. Are you hard of English?

Sheesh, you are being dense on purpose. Religion = dreaming, hoping, belief. Invention and discovery are because of dreaming and reaching beyond what we know, therefore religion plays a role in invention and discovery, it give us something to reach for. You can't be this dense for real, can you? English is not your primary language, since you didn't get it.

JL, why are you even here? Vision, Discovery, Invention, point to Our Relationship with God. Dream's Fantasy, drive us to do what has not been done before.

How is a Thought or Realization Planted? Explain Scientifically.

Need and Challenge contribute to Resolution, Why?

What Formed Us So?

Vision, Discovery, Invention, point to Our Relationship with God

It's you guys that are dense. Including dreams and fiction, none of this has anything to do with religion, you just want it to be so. People trying to build a better mousetrap points to a relationship with god? Pretty tenuous logic, imo. So if I'm inventing something, I'm having a relationship with god whether I like it or not?

Forum List

Back