Question (mostly) for women

I've always been curious as to why women would follow a religion that relegates them to second class status. Christians, Jews, Muslims... all treat their women as inferior. So why do you follow such derogatory nonsense? Doesn't make any sense to me.

So true. This is one of the reasons I believe Christianity is just another man made religion written by men. Think about how the religion of America was written around 2000 years ago and it wasn't until 1920 that women were given the right to vote. So God/Jesus never mentioned that we should give women equal rights? That's strange.
So do you think people have just ignored that Adam means human not specifying male of female human when a man is created from the dust of the earth since Man was created in God's image/likeness male and female? It one can get through the portions they would recall that Jesus told them God is a spirit that is to be worshiped in spirit and truth.

Precepts of humans and God and the Son are not one in the same. The humans/adams that cannot get to point of understanding the spiritual portion limit themselves to a carnal view so they trip through the wilderness and deserts spiritually speaking until that light goes off inside of them. Would you give a child treasures knowing that they would waste them away or would you keep them safely tuck away until the child is prepared to take care of those treasures?
Who are you quoting, what are you saying and do you think you answered my question satisfactory? I don't.

Didn't god make Adam (man) and then to keep him company god made Eve out of his rib? And that was 12000 years ago. It wasn't till 11910 years later women got the right to vote. How do you explain that?

And women couldn't be priests? I know you'll like your explanation for this
Are you a human? Do you have a conscious within your mind to keep you company? Is your spirit still sleep walking in your own garden of pleasure (eden)? Hasn't that piece portion somewhere in your mind had any tinges of guilt that made you think about all of things in life like strife or contention? Or have you been nudged by your consciousness at all doing something you knew wasn't right? < (a spiritual case at law, contention or strife within a chamber in your own mind). Do you have life spiritually speaking? If so you have a spiritual Eve in you. Eve= life, more specifically a spiritual host in you to help show you where life is and how to breath with a spirit of life. Does your own conscience try to justify its self? Would you prefer to tell your self that you won't die to your own carnal ways if you eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil? Paul said he died daily as he awoke each day and reminded self not to live to his carnal mind but to the spirit of God in himself.

Genesis 'adam- a human being, a common sort, a hypocrite, a dip in red dye human, ruddy, as a first man (not spiritual yet living to the carnal ideology), red. Hebrew word אָדַם

Paul speaking not of his own but about the spirit by Jesus Christ (anointed with Jehovah's salvation) in him.....
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

In the Old Testament women, daughters, sons, men, etc. mean different than what many think as it doesn't say male and female. Daughter generally the word used. The Hebrew word is bath which can mean a community, a church, a group. An example would be Bath-sheba (Bat-Sheva) "(a woman) of oath" whom David= 'beloved' takes as a wife was a city. This particular city is describing a formed thing where people dwell or their spirit resides which can be talking about a particular sect or group with a certain type of spirit.

It is not my fault that many have believed in lies or the errors that others precepts have brought forth. Humans are self contained spiritual dynamos that were all given a blow of breath patterned from an original set. The whole Bible describes this breath and what is in it but it is up to each to seek and search for that truth.

Did humans vote "12000 years ago" or even several hundred years ago throughout the world. Females and males have always been a driving force throughout history and some eras in history are more colorful than others. Males desiring control over females isn't Biblical but I'm sure there would be those who would attempt to contend with me about that subject.
Moses should have said thou shall treat women and blacks as equals. Jesus should have spoke up. Women would have had a much better 1900 years before men decided to let them vote.

We weren't much better to women than muslims after Jesus last visited. This is why every man made religion is clearly man made.

Rod, "The Bible states in the very beginning God created male and female in His image. That means that the spirit of God is both male and female." That would make Him bi-sexual.

If you're a Christian, then you belong to a religion that discriminates against women. You can pretend that you're not actually being discriminated against, but the fact remains that if you are a Jesus and bible follower, then you're a second class citizen in your religion's eyes. I was just curious to understand why women would go along with that. So the answer is pretty much that you willfully choose to ignore certain aspects of your religion so as not to rock the boat.
God created Eve out of the rib of Adam. God is not a bi-sexual. Christianity does not discriminate against women. I do not know where you get that from but your argument about the male dominator God sounds vaguely familiar. What was your last screen name again?

Rod, "The Bible states in the very beginning God created male and female in His image. That means that the spirit of God is both male and female." That would make Him bi-sexual.

If you're a Christian, then you belong to a religion that discriminates against women. You can pretend that you're not actually being discriminated against, but the fact remains that if you are a Jesus and bible follower, then you're a second class citizen in your religion's eyes. I was just curious to understand why women would go along with that. So the answer is pretty much that you willfully choose to ignore certain aspects of your religion so as not to rock the boat.
God created Eve out of the rib of Adam. God is not a bi-sexual. Christianity does not discriminate against women. I do not know where you get that from but your argument about the male dominator God sounds vaguely familiar. What was your last screen name again?
Christian women were second class citizens until 1900. The year of our Lord.

God talked to Moses, sent Jesus and talked to Mohammad and Joseph Smith. Never once did he mention equality for women. In fact god says the opposite.

Forum List

Back