Question: James Carville Son of Satan

phadras

Feb 17, 2004
or merely a minion of ole scratch? I'm inclined to favor the idea that he is one of many sons of satan....

Even though I disagree with 98% of what James Carville says, that guy cracks me up. And to watch him get frustrated on camera is priceless. Actually is seems like mostly show with him. And how the hell does his married life work? Mary Matlin, Chenney's former aid.

Carville is a riot. Any of you guys here his comments about how disgraceful it is to have a liar for a President? haha I just cant get over how the PR guy for one of the biggest liars in the world is having a tantrum over President Bush. I mean these guys cant even figure out what Bush exactly has lied about, but he is a liar, and you prove Clinton a liar in a court of law and its ok. I mean he only broke one of the few oaths more important than the oath of the presidency and then tried to cover it up. But forget Clinton Bush is the liar despite our inability to prove squat. Clintons honorable and Bush is a crook. Right. And Al Queda is the Muslim version of the boy scouts.

First, I dont think the President is very dumb at all. he did get an MBA. and while its not evidence of intelligence its not something just anyone can do.

Second, You really think the Anti Christ is going to be smart? I mean the guy is going to choose to fight against God despite knowing he is going to lose. I mean how smart is that?

James Carville is an intelligent, engaging debater. Evidently not all Republicans hate him, since he married one. He has written some great books and does a fantastic job on CNN's Crossfire.

Having a degree doesn't make you smart, it just means you got a enough D's to get through college.

acludem

Originally posted by Avatar4321
First, I dont think the President is very dumb at all. he did get an MBA. and while its not evidence of intelligence its not something just anyone can do.

Second, You really think the Anti Christ is going to be smart? I mean the guy is going to choose to fight against God despite knowing he is going to lose. I mean how smart is that?

Firstly, I don't believe in the concept of an "Antichrist", or any sort of supreme being at all.

Secondly, Dubbyuh's MBA was a social pass. After all, Poppy was a congressmen and Prescot was a senator, both were Yale graduates...Dubbyuh was a legacy.

Originally posted by acludem
James Carville is an intelligent, engaging debater. Evidently not all Republicans hate him, since he married one. He has written some great books and does a fantastic job on CNN's Crossfire.

Having a degree doesn't make you smart, it just means you got a enough D's to get through college.

acludem

The dude is a rabid dog, without an ounce of honesty in his soul.

Bwahahahaha! Awesome pic.

neeeer ne leeeearnt neeearnt nearnt nearnt nearnt nearnt nearnt. (sung to the opening few notes of the dueling banjos theme)

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

neeeer ne leeeearnt neeearnt nearnt nearnt nearnt nearnt nearnt. (sung to the opening few notes of the dueling banjos theme)

Holy crap, that's freaking funny. You actually spelled it out.:p:

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Holy crap, that's freaking funny. You actually spelled it out.:p:

And people tell me my spelling sucks sometimes. Shows what they know!

Forum List

Back