Question is Will Dems Listen to their voters

I've never wondered. Unfortunately the same was said and was true in Vietnam. We were winning, but the politicians would not let that stand. It's still up for grabs how this will turn out, but I'm not hopeful.

No, the reality is, because the impatient American people didn't get their instant gratification, the left has methodically turned people against it, filling them full of shit instead of the truth.

No, the reality is, because the impatient American people didn't get their instant gratification, the left has methodically turned people against it, filling them full of shit instead of the truth.

So where are those with the other side? If surrendering is the idea, why do in the first place?

So where are those with the other side? If surrendering is the idea, why do in the first place?

Are you suggesting the MSM cover events in factual light? Come now ....

Most of the people who say they are making progress are military. They are limited in what they can say; especially, in the political arena. We serve the Commander in Chief of the US Military. Not the man, and not his political party.

It's very hard to separate yourself from Gunny L, USMC and Mr L, US citizen when you exerpiences were gained in the service of the US military. As a private citizen, I could at any time say what I wanted about whoever I wanted. Making a political statement while in uniform/representing the US military is a no-no.

Are you suggesting the MSM cover events in factual light? Come now ....

Most of the people who say they are making progress are military. They are limited in what they can say; especially, in the political arena. We serve the Commander in Chief of the US Military. Not the man, and not his political party.

It's very hard to separate yourself from Gunny L, USMC and Mr L, US citizen when you exerpiences were gained in the service of the US military. As a private citizen, I could at any time say what I wanted about whoever I wanted. Making a political statement while in uniform/representing the US military is a no-no.

No, I'm saying that if the politicos and the American people are so quick to buy into the impossibility, stay out of. If possible, win. Kill the bastards and then get on with it.

No, I'm saying that if the politicos and the American people are so quick to buy into the impossibility, stay out of. If possible, win. Kill the bastards and then get on with it.

If you recall, few if any were buying into the impossibility in 2003. Only the real left-wingnuts were whining.

As the "instant win" has not materialized, there have been defectors daily. President Bush said from the beginning, and anyone with any common sense would know it was true, this wasn't going to come about overnight. Matter of fact, I think he used the term "YEARS." It was as true then as it is now.

I would not have made the same decision he did. But it's been made. How anyone can suggest that just because things aren't "perfect world" events we should just stop in our tracks and leave is beyond me. People like that stand for nothing and will ALWAYS puss out.

Maybe they can go home feeling fine about being cowards, quitters and making promises they don't have the perserverence to deliver, but I couldn't. Quite simply, it's wrong.

At the same time, we need to make it clear to the Iraqi government they're on borrowed time to get their shit together.

Forum List

Back