QUESTION, how does kneeling during the anthem make the USA a better place

I don't know if the obtuse question posed in the OP has been answered directly, but here goes, anyway:

Freedom of expression allows us to voice our most deeply-held concerns in the hope that it will stimulate constructive conversation.

It doesn't guarantee the stimulation of conversation, of course, especially when others aren't really interested in constructive conversation.

But for most people, it's the only method they have to at least try.

Gosh, that was difficult.
So you want people to talk about the blacks killing blacks all over the USA, centered in Shitcago with it's black mayor who will not do anything to stop the murders.

Talk will help...................

Does talk stop a flying bullet

I don't know if the obtuse question posed in the OP has been answered directly, but here goes, anyway:

Freedom of expression allows us to voice our most deeply-held concerns in the hope that it will stimulate constructive conversation.

It doesn't guarantee the stimulation of conversation, of course, especially when others aren't really interested in constructive conversation.

So you want people to talk about the blacks killing blacks all over the USA, centered in Shitcago with it's black mayor who will not do anything to stop the murders.

Example of my point, thanks.

Your point is a wish, kneel and or wish upon a star. This does not change anything.

Proof, if kneeling would make everything better you would be kneeling now. You are not

Your point is a wish, kneel and or wish upon a star. This does not change anything.

Proof, if kneeling would make everything better you would be kneeling now. You are not
Thinking you're somehow going to "beat" the other "side" is the same. It's fantasy.

You've been taught to avoid the heavy lifting involved in actual communication, just tossing water balloons from your end.

Hopefully some grownups will arrive soon.

Thinking you're somehow going to "beat" the other "side" is the same. It's fantasy.

You've been taught to avoid the heavy lifting involved in actual communication, just tossing water balloons from your end.

LOL, drop to your knee and kneel, and everything will be fine.

Just remember that the lowest paid ISISFL player is making 100.000.00 dollars per hour more than you, but that you are equal in achieving nothing

RogerR20171003_low.jpg

Just remember that the lowest paid ISISFL player is making 100.000.00 dollars per hour more than you, but that you are equal in achieving nothing
If you had been "listening", you'd know that they've said they're trying to use their platform to help those who aren't being heard.

But you've been conditioned not to "listen", because you don't want to hear it. Actually communicating would require too much effort.

I'm sure your Safe Space on your "side" is all warm and soft and comfy, just as it is on the other "side", but you're part of the problem.

Last edited:

If you had been "listening", you'd know that they've said they're trying to use their platform to help those who aren't being heard.

But you've been conditioned not to "listen", because you don't want to hear it. That would require too much effort.

I'm sure your Safe Space on your "side" is all warm and soft and comfy, just as it is on the other "side", but you're part of the problem.

Are the people being murdered in Shitcago being heard? Are these football players demanding that Trump help the city because Rahm Emmanuel doesn't give a shit and will not even ask for help as 2 people die per day on average.

Get on your knee now, everything will be fine then.

LOL

Try thinking with an IQ

But you've been conditioned not to "listen", because you don't want to hear it. That would require too much effort.

Are the people being murdered in Shitcago being heard? Are these football players demanding that Trump help the city because Rahm Emmanuel doesn't give a shit and will not even ask for help as 2 people die per day on average.

Get on your knee now, everything will be fine then.

LOL

Try thinking with an IQ
I've clearly answered the question you pose in the OP.

Now you know.

You're welcome.

Look at the number of threads here discussing it and the constant discussion on television.

Which is the purpose. To put the issue front and center and have bad cops discussed until the culture in police departments changes and the bad cops are ousted. The kneeling is having the exact effect it was intended to. Peacefully these athletes have reached up to the national spotlight and turned it so it shines on this issue so that it can be corrected. People are dying at the hands of bad cops. Get rid of the bad cops. Most cops are good cops, get rid of the bad ones.
Wrong again, Einstein! Get rid of hatred. That is what gets people killed by other people. Blacks kill each other more than ALL cops (of any race) kill blacks...and more than whites kill blacks.

Yes, Lots of bad people kill other people for all kinds of reasons. Always have----always will. The focus right now is bad cops who kill too many blacks for no reason. We can do another group next,if you want to, but you have to wait your turn.
More black lives, lives that matter (albeit no more than that of any other race), if blacks would wake up and concentrate on stopping black on black crime and stop twisting all cop killings into murder. If that ever happens, there may be a reduction in death by cops.

I bought some caramel corn from a black troop of Cub Scouts the other day. I encouraged the young boys that sold me to stick with scouting until they fly like Eagles.

Are you saying that cops killing blacks happens so seldom till It's not worthy of trying to change it?

Why is it not a problem when a black cop kills a black criminal.................

There are no colors to criminality

You still don't get it. There are no black cops. There are no white cops. There are only blue cops, and they arrest, beat, shoot, and kill blacks much more often than whites for the same crimes.

The Founding Fathers decided that a country where politics could be spoken about freely, was a better place to be.

That's how kneeling during the anthem can try and make the country a better place. However I get the feeling the US has gone too far down the road to be able to deal with problems any more. All that will happen is that anger will boil over on both sides and no govt will ever step up to the plate.
/----/
NFL.jpg

The Founding Fathers decided that a country where politics could be spoken about freely, was a better place to be.

That's how kneeling during the anthem can try and make the country a better place. However I get the feeling the US has gone too far down the road to be able to deal with problems any more. All that will happen is that anger will boil over on both sides and no govt will ever step up to the plate.
/----/ View attachment 152508
Yes, and?

Is this the excuse for avoiding communication?

Wrong again, Einstein! Get rid of hatred. That is what gets people killed by other people. Blacks kill each other more than ALL cops (of any race) kill blacks...and more than whites kill blacks.

Yes, Lots of bad people kill other people for all kinds of reasons. Always have----always will. The focus right now is bad cops who kill too many blacks for no reason. We can do another group next,if you want to, but you have to wait your turn.
More black lives, lives that matter (albeit no more than that of any other race), if blacks would wake up and concentrate on stopping black on black crime and stop twisting all cop killings into murder. If that ever happens, there may be a reduction in death by cops.

I bought some caramel corn from a black troop of Cub Scouts the other day. I encouraged the young boys that sold me to stick with scouting until they fly like Eagles.

Are you saying that cops killing blacks happens so seldom till It's not worthy of trying to change it?

Why is it not a problem when a black cop kills a black criminal.................

You still don't get it. There are no black cops. There are no white cops. There are only blue cops, and they arrest, beat, shoot, and kill blacks much more often than whites for the same crimes.

So you are saying that all the murders in Shitcago were committed by cops?

Take your pills kid, then open your eyes to the truth

chicago murder victims 2017 - Bing images

Only an idiot would get that from what I wrote.

Only an idiot would get that from what I wrote.

Only an idiot like you would say that there is a problem of white cops killing blacks when 99 percent of blacks are killed by other blacks....................

How many of the 700 murders in Shitcago last year were white cops killing blacks?

Well

New Topics

Forum List

Back