Question for ya:

When I drank in high school I was never stupid enough to take pictures and put them on the internet for my parents to see, if I knew the kids parents I would inform them about the pics and make copies just in case the kids take them down.

I never drank in high school, but if I had, I would not have posted the photos on the internet because the cameras were not digital, we did not have a scanner, and we did not have internet access, because there was no internet.

You know......I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Adviser in the Navy for 8 years. If the kids are showing off with alcohol at that age, it's best to nip it in the bud at that time if possible.

Besides.........I caught some neighbor kids "car surfing" one night down my street, and I knew who they were. Next time I talked to their parents (we were friends) I dropped dime on the kids that were car surfing.

Stupid behavior that gets people killed or hurt, or has a very good potential of doing so, should be reported.

Besides.........it's easier to have someone mad at you for dropping dime on them than to have to attend a funeral of someone who hasn't even hit adulthood yet.

You know......I was a Drug and Alcohol Program Adviser in the Navy for 8 years. If the kids are showing off with alcohol at that age, it's best to nip it in the bud at that time if possible.

Besides.........I caught some neighbor kids "car surfing" one night down my street, and I knew who they were. Next time I talked to their parents (we were friends) I dropped dime on the kids that were car surfing.

Stupid behavior that gets people killed or hurt, or has a very good potential of doing so, should be reported.

Besides.........it's easier to have someone mad at you for dropping dime on them than to have to attend a funeral of someone who hasn't even hit adulthood yet.

Alternatively, you could look at it as thinning the herd.

More food for you.

you know......i was a drug and alcohol program adviser in the navy for 8 years. If the kids are showing off with alcohol at that age, it's best to nip it in the bud at that time if possible.

Besides.........i caught some neighbor kids "car surfing" one night down my street, and i knew who they were. Next time i talked to their parents (we were friends) i dropped dime on the kids that were car surfing.

alternatively, you could look at it as thinning the herd.

More food for you.

edited.

You see someone you know (not that well) kids (2 daughters, eighth grade and 10th grade) pics on Facebook they have posted, with beers in their hands in many photos.

What would you do?

Think of how you would regret it if something did happen....

My wife gets notified on every post from our daughters FB pages, it's amazing what some of these kids will say and do on there....

We busted my cousins son a few months ago....

I'd gladly take 20 years of someone being pissed at me for letting someone know the dangerous things they were doing, then having one minute of their death on my conscience for not doing the simple act of letting their loved ones know what they were doing.

Forum List

Back