Question for ya:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
You see someone you know (not that well) kids (2 daughters, eighth grade and 10th grade) pics on Facebook they have posted, with beers in their hands in many photos.

What would you do?

You see someone you know (not that well) kids (2 daughters, eighth grade and 10th grade) pics on Facebook they have posted, with beers in their hands in many photos.

What would you do?

report it to facebook, as I dont think they want illegal stuff like that on their site. Probably nothing else.

What would you do?

Drop a dime on them.

What would you do?

report it to facebook, as I dont think they want illegal stuff like that on their site. Probably nothing else.

So you don't think the parents should be informed?

(I'm thinking they don't check their daughter's internet activities....eh?)

What would you do?

It depends on the context of the pictures. Obviously with children that old, they are not underage drinking. Are they with someone other than their spouse? Are the pictures taken during working hours?

What is the problem with the person drinking beer?

What would you do?
The kids have beers? Tell the parents immediately.

What would you do?

I misunderstood the post.

Parents probably should be informed. When we have kids, there will be one computer and it will be out in the open. I don't think I'll allow my kids to have facebook accounts.

OH, and copy the pics before they delete them so you can back up what you are saying.

What would you do?
The kids have beers? Tell the parents immediately.

I agree with Mad Scientist. Most likely their parents don't have a clue about either the beer or the facebook photos. You can bet that if they are flashing beers around publicly like this, they are indeed drinking underage. You might, in the long run, be saving one of these kids lives if you use an extreme example of them drinking underage and getting into an accident. I say, narc 'em out. Whatever happens afterwards is not your responsibility.

Aww c'mon guys, are those kids any younger than when any of you drank?

Myself? No.

What would you do?

yes, tell the parents
I would want to know

I'd copy and let the parents see, giving the link to facebook page so they can find out themselves. I didn't let my kids have computers in their rooms until they were going to college. Up until then, it was kept where I could see the screen from kitchen and living room.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I'd copy and let the parents see, giving the link to facebook page so they can find out themselves. I didn't let my kids have computers in their rooms until they were going to college. Up until then, it was kept where I could see the screen from kitchen and living room.

exactly.

Forum List

Back