Question for Women: Masculine Men

Guys from Texas are always so rough acting.....but not exactly the toughest. They talk a lot of shit but often turn out to be big babies.

When I went through selection it was called false motivation...or showing off. Talking and acting tough but just a pussy.

Guys from Texas are always so rough acting.....but not exactly the toughest. They talk a lot of shit but often turn out to be big babies.

When I went through selection it was called false motivation...or showing off. Talking and acting tough but just a pussy.

What is "selection"?

See ChrisL this is why I don't start topics about MEN for WOMEN! other than someone calling me a bitch (a guy!)... nothing!!!!

Yes, it is important to me. I like a masculine man. About the crying? Hmm. That depends on the circumstances. I don't want a guy who is sobbing all the time, I know that much. :D I have found it cute in the past when I've looked over and seen a guy's eyes well up over a sad movie or something though. I think that's adorable, and how they try to hide it. Lol. So no, if the situation calls for crying, then I don't have an issue with that.

I like rugged hands! Muscles not that important, but toned is good.
I like a man with self confidence, a go-getter that is secure with himself and likes to have fun.
It's important to me for him to be "easily amused" - not someone that's always saying "there's nothing to do..."
I'm a career cement mason so I have strong rugged hands.
You just described me. Are you trying to hit on me?

I'm very happily married.

See ChrisL this is why I don't start topics about MEN for WOMEN! other than someone calling me a bitch (a guy!)... nothing!!!!

Yes, it is important to me. I like a masculine man. About the crying? Hmm. That depends on the circumstances. I don't want a guy who is sobbing all the time, I know that much. :D I have found it cute in the past when I've looked over and seen a guy's eyes well up over a sad movie or something though. I think that's adorable, and how they try to hide it. Lol. So no, if the situation calls for crying, then I don't have an issue with that.

I like a man with self confidence, a go-getter that is secure with himself and likes to have fun.
It's important to me for him to be "easily amused" - not someone that's always saying "there's nothing to do..."

You managed to flirt, challenge and dismiss me all in one short post! Bravo! :clap2:

The men with whom I find a mutual attraction have always been masculine, as I define that: former collegiate football players ( except in high-school, current football players ) owners of hot sport-cars, leaders, humble, large hands, broad-shouldered, gentlemanly, businessmen, risk-takers, impressive virility, non-criers, with exception of mothers passing away. They are also charitable to others.

They don't always make the best mate for a free-spirit. They can't keep up.

Retirement would never appeal to these men. They would stay productive until their last breath. I find these men, admirable. :thup:

Last edited:

You managed to flirt, challenge and dismiss me all in one short post! Bravo! :clap2:
Now roll over to see what comes next.

Forum List

Back