Question for white folks about Obama and black folks

You need to go back to cuddling Huey and change that line of discussion right quick, boy.

How did whites become so dominant in the world? How did a relatively few white men so totally subdue the entire Continent of Africa that the native population was reduced to bone crushing poverty? How did a Spaniard win a war against millions of native tribes in Central America with a force of only 600 men?

Whites are the most efficient killing machines that ever existed in the world. Only the soldier ant comes close to the efficiency of the white murder machine.

So, Huey, you would be wrong. You assumption that blacks could possibly smash anyone depends first and foremost on the availability and willingness of other white men to protect you.
Mainly they had guns,an Africans had never seen a gun or its fire power.As was Native tribes in Central America.They had the upper hand.

That's why it is still true that those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it.

How did whites become so dominant in the world? How did a relatively few white men so totally subdue the entire Continent of Africa that the native population was reduced to bone crushing poverty? How did a Spaniard win a war against millions of native tribes in Central America with a force of only 600 men?

Whites are the most efficient killing machines that ever existed in the world. Only the soldier ant comes close to the efficiency of the white murder machine.

So, Huey, you would be wrong. You assumption that blacks could possibly smash anyone depends first and foremost on the availability and willingness of other white men to protect you.

I have never needed a white anything to protect me,buds.But your people will need everyone of your peoples to try to not be like "Custer"
More violent threats from Huey.
Typical- and not a single Negro will call him out on it.

I have never needed a white anything to protect me,buds.But your people will need everyone of your peoples to try to not be like "Custer"

And just how did them fellows fare after they killed ol' Custer?

Forum List

Back