Question for White Americans

if you were Black, would you run TO police for protection? See how that works?

if you were a cop would you want to pull over a car load of black males?
if you were a white person would you want to walk through a black neighborhood esp at night
if you were a white emt would you feel safe responding to an emergency in a black neighborhood?
If you were a white person would you feel safe driving to work in west Baltimore

see how that works?
I think it's more dangerous for blacks to walk through a white neighborhood. Ask Trayvon Martin.
ask shannnon christian

if you were a white person would you want to walk through a black neighborhood esp at night
if you were a white emt would you feel safe responding to an emergency in a black neighborhood?
If you were a white person would you feel safe driving to work in west Baltimore

see how that works?
I think it's more dangerous for blacks to walk through a white neighborhood. Ask Trayvon Martin.
Lie to someone else. You are incapable of thinking.

see how that works?
Why? Because Trayvon Martin was only walking to the store in a white neighborhood and was murdered in cold blood for being black?

see how that works?
ask shannnon christian
You think it's funny bringing up crimes like that. Anyone could do it. Watch:

image1553705x.jpg

Couple of little white boys. Know what they did?

David Henry Tuck, 18, and Keith Robert Turner, 17, are both charged with aggravated sexual assault in the attack that left the unidentified victim in critical condition with massive internal injuries.

Authorities said the two dragged the boy from a house party Saturday and into the yard, where they sodomized him with a plastic pipe from a patio table umbrella and poured bleach on him. Trent on Friday described the pipe as being sharpened at one end and said Tuck stomped on the boy with steel-toe boots and kicked the pipe into him.

At one point, the teens tried to carve something on the boy's chest with a knife, he told CNN Friday.

Another student told KHOU that Tuck "had tattoos on him of Hitler's birthday and all that stuff." (OMG, wouldn't you know it? A white conservative.)

A teenager described by prosecutors as a neo-Nazi skinhead was convicted Thursday of savagely beating and sodomizing a Hispanic youth at a party while yelling racial epithets such as "white power!"

--------------------

There are so many of these stories out there. A black man being chained to a pickup and dragged until he was decapitated and so on.

Then the guys that torture and kill gays.

If you want to prove something against some racial group, there is always something.

see how that works?
Ask the bastard phony reverend race pimp Jesse Jackson how he feels when he thinks a black person is walking behind him at night, and how relieved he feels when he realizes it's a white person instead. Jesse knows black lives don't mean shit to black criminal thugs.

Allow me to give you a realistic perspective. Here are the facts. Blacks are killed by police because they act out in public. It is just stupid. You all know that if you behave in such a manner you will be seen as a threat. You refuse to obey their orders even though you know there is a possibility you could be shot for such actions. Yet you continue to do so. Not very bright.

I am a 63 year old white man. I have been arrested a few times. The only time I was EVER abused by the police is when I resisted. In appearance and demeanor I seem an upper middle class older gentleman. Regardless of that, if I were to behave in the same manner as any of the blacks recently killed by police THE SAME THING WOULD HAPPEN TO ME. I would be shot and probably killed.

Your problems with the police are behavior oriented not skin oriented. I will also tell you that you will find what you are looking for. If you seek those who hate you because you are black you will find those people. If you look for people who accept you, you will find those too.

I honestly believe you wish to be offended. You wish to be the victim. That is your only excuse for not bettering your situation. Which I don't believe you really want. Being the downtrodden is in your blood. It is your desire.

Generally speaking the cultural maturity level of the black population is low as compared to other races. Blacks display an almost childish behavior pattern as normal consequence.

Would I seek the police if I needed their help. Yes I would. And so could you. If you have never heard of self fulfilling prophecy you should look it up. Regardless of the rationale behind a belief or thought, those thoughts determine your actions and the way you come off to others. Think about it.

Last edited:
This particular idiot cop needs to be crucified
. Now I see that you got good sense, because you said this particular one, instead of saying all cops. Good for you.
STFU

GTFO

GFY :thup:

you are the same usmb member that called me a cracker and when my response was ****** you cried to the mods

I had to comment on that quote about the black calling you a cracker then complaining. Don't you know that it's alright for a black to swear at a white. It's alright to snitch on them. It's alright it's alright. I once had a black man tell me, "How can a black man be prejudiced?" Ha. They are worse than they think we are. By far.

see how that works?
ask shannnon christian
And her boyfriend, Christopher Newsom.

Forum List

Back