question for truthers

Fatality

SunCrackedSoul
Jul 15, 2009
if the WTO is a bad thing and bush was supposed to have attacked the WTC then shouldnt you see that as a positive thing, in that bush was helping to bring down the WTO? and dont you think the missle attack on the pentegon was really bushs attempt to issue a warning to the war machine to back off from him and his plan to kill the WTO?

no..globalization is alive and well...and the vast majority of wto protesters would never support the murder of innocence to further a cause... now I have a question how much inane could your question be..

no..globalization is alive and well...and the vast majority of wto protesters would never support the murder of innocence to further a cause... now I have a question how much inane could your question be..

clearly your part of the populace misinformation bunch and doing everyting you can to cover up the truth about bushes commitment to destablizing the WTO by bringing down the WTC and threatening the pentagon with a missle shot

and clearly you can not address the failure of the 9/11 commission and NIST reports so you resort to creating inane and disingenuous threads

fuck, dont you get it? they were in on it, they were all trying to bring down the WTO so they coverd up their involvement in the WTC and bushs warning missle strike on the pentegon, wake up ya sheepish rube

and clearly you can not address the failure of the 9/11 commission and NIST reports so you resort to creating inane and disingenuous threads

fuck, dont you get it? they were in on it, they were all trying to bring down the WTO so they coverd up their involvement in the WTC and bushs warning missle strike on the pentegon, wake up ya sheepish rube

It was all Yoko's fault. she controlled the planes with remote control.

you are both incapable of soberly facing the words of the 9/11 commission members and dissenting voices among NIST investigators...all the rest is just you hiding from these facts.. out of your fear and ignorance

you are both incapable of soberly facing the words of the 9/11 commission members and dissenting voices among NIST investigators...all the rest is just you hiding from these facts.. out of your fear and ignorance

You are correct. I fear Yoko. She is the root of all evil.

if you play her music backwards the entire 911 plot is uncovered

if you read your post forwards your entire plot of self delusion and denial is uncovered

if you read your post forwards your entire plot of self delusion and denial is uncovered
no, it's known as MOCKING

so who is it you are mocking ?.. the lead fire investigator from NIST that says all forensic test done on the steel showed the temperatures required to weaken steel where not reached..
if its mocking anything...it is self......what i would call it is doublethink...believing in NIST
but...not believing NIST...simultaneously

Last edited:
no, it's known as mocking

so who is it you are mocking the lead fire investigator from nist that says all forensic test done on the steel showed the temperatures required to weaken where never reached
if its mocking anything...it is self......what i would call it is doublethink...believing in nist
but...not believing nist...simultaneously
you

so who is it you are mocking ?.. the lead fire investigator from NIST that says all forensic test done on the steel showed the temperatures required to weaken where never reached..
if its mocking anything...it is self......what i would call it is doublethink...believing in NIST

WTC was brought down to destroy WTO dont you get it man?! WTF!!!

so who is it you are mocking ?.. the lead fire investigator from NIST that says all forensic test done on the steel showed the temperatures required to weaken where never reached..

and you hate the victims of 9/11...just like glen...dont you get it..?.. WTF!!!!!

and you hate the victims of 9/11...just like glen...dont you get it..?.. WTF!!!!!
ah, i see you are learning how to be a better moron from christophera

and i see your love for glen and your hatred of the victims family's..military vets and first responders..9/11 commision members and lead NIST Investigators that support an independent investigation with subpoena power

and i see your love for glen and your hatred of the victims family's..military vets and first responders..9/11 commision members and lead NIST Investigators that support an independent investigation with subpoena power
and you are what you attempt to call others

and you are what you attempt to call others

did you read that on a fortune cookie ???

Forum List

Back