Question for Trump supporters:

again, anyone accusing someone of doing something like this, is most likely doing it themselves. just remember, it's how they know about it.

Dem hypocrisy 101, look at the Weinstein/Hollywood fiasco. All those sanctimonious liberal assholes bitched and moaned about Trump's sexist language, meanwhile they were forcing aspiring young actresses into prostitution. You want the job, you don't want us to black list you, strip off your clothes. Really? That's defending women? Holy shit the Dem's hypocrisy is off the scale.
what I find extremely funny is how they have each other's six for all of their evil. And ordinary people buy into it. I point a finger at Weinstein and I say that is pure evil son, and someone would merely go, it's ok he makes good movies. I have lost faith in my fellow americans. I thought we were better than that.

Tom Hanks came out today and said yeah everybody knew what was going on. I recently called liberals despicable, that may have been an understatement.
They are demons.

Pure and simple.
Get your garlic and holy water, the vampires are coming next
I am not religious, so I don't throw around that term lightly or easily.

So, the DNC/Hillary supposedly paying for dirt on Trump — to your thinking — is bad. But Trump surrogates meeting with Russian officials to supposedly get dirt on Hillary is....what? Good? Bad? Fake news?
Clearly, collusion and quid pro quo with a foreign government is different than payimg a private citizen for work. There really isn't a comparison.

Forum List

Back