Question for Trump Supporters. RE: Mueller Answers

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Just gauging the level of trust. Do you honestly believe that if there were answers and there were written answers given...that the president answered them without any advice of counsel?

Just gauging the level of trust. Do you honestly believe that if there were answers and there were written answers given...that the president answered them without any advice of counsel?

It's funny that you think you'll get unbiased answers.

I'm sure I will not get any real answers at all. If they say that they believe the blob, they will sound like an idiot. If they try to say he was lying about it...they will no longer be loved by their fellow enablers.

Just wanted to pose the question to rattle the cage.

I'm sure I will not get any real answers at all. If they say that they believe the blob, they will sound like an idiot. If they try to say he was lying about it...they will no longer be loved by their fellow enablers.

Mueller was trying to entrap him.
He has no right to question him because he has no evidence of wrongdoing.
The written questioning was just a way to get Mueller to STFU.

Trump went back in time, pulled out ALL of his 'Big Chief' tablets to find out HOW MANY lies he spoke in his extremely youthful years, and then old ass Trump decided, "I have NEVER told the truth in my entire sorry ass life" so, offering Mueller anything would have been about as useless as Lindsey Graham offering a throat massage & happy ending to a Moby Dick.

So, you are just saying that Trump got grabbed by his pussy? Yeah; thought so.

Would you have given answers without the advice of council, or do you not believe in the sixth and fourteenth amendments of the Constitution?

Oh, I get it: You're one of those morons who would rather represent themselves, right? How's that going to work out for you?

So, you are just saying that Trump got grabbed by his pussy? Yeah; thought so.
No.
Mueller got outflanked.
Mueller will probably announce another fake indictment that it totally unrelated to Trump.
He's trying to get Trump to fire him.

CD9AD794-60CB-4974-983E-E271FB778A58.jpeg

Forum List

Back