Question for Trump supporters: Did Hillary Clinton's deleted emails contain classified material?

While not a joke, I think find was "in quotes." Like when mom wants her stuff back and tells the kids whoever "finds" it wont get punished.

False. Completely false. Completely, utterly, false. That is 100% manufactured in your own mind.

Seeing as how the server is offline and cannot be hacked present tense, I dont believe you. He at least knows you cant wipe a server clean with a cloth, so dont bother pretending technology knowledge is important to you.

If so, why does Donald Trump want Russia to find them? :dunno:

Why is it considered a treasonable offense if they did? If there was nothing on them that involved national security then it really shouldn't be an issue of national security at all.

Nice troll....but she said they were deleted and the server is gone.....right? So Trump was joking because they ALREADY have them.....but how do you known it's russia?

That is one of the most illogical and absurd things I've ever heard. Also known as par for your posts.
How is it illogical? What's illogical is falling for the media propaganda. There is no server to hack. Hasn't been for months. Russia either has them or they don't.

If Russia does have them and there is damning info you better hope they are either released BEFORE Hillary is elected or you should hope she loses so she doesn't become the compromised n chief president.

If they didn't why are Democrats claiming his comments are a threat to national security?

Why is it a threat to national security for a Presidential candidate to invite a foreign state to undertake hacking operations where the objective is to locate material government business. Hmmm.....let me think about this one. Think, think, think.

Any objective person with a modicon of common sense knows his comments were tongue-in-cheek.

"modicon" ?

If they didn't why are Democrats claiming his comments are a threat to national security?

Why is it a threat to national security for a Presidential candidate to invite a foreign state to undertake hacking operations where the objective is to locate material government business. Hmmm.....let me think about this one. Think, think, think.

Any objective person with a modicon of common sense knows his comments were tongue-in-cheek.

Er....the only people who believe that they were tongue in cheek are rabid, brain dead Trump supporters. Glad you've finally shown your true colors.

While not a joke, I think find was "in quotes." Like when mom wants her stuff back and tells the kids whoever "finds" it wont get punished.

False. Completely false. Completely, utterly, false. That is 100% manufactured in your own mind.

Seeing as how the server is offline and cannot be hacked present tense, I dont believe you. He at least knows you cant wipe a server clean with a cloth, so dont bother pretending technology knowledge is important to you.

Are you fucking retarded? Trig fucking Palin makes more sense than this nonsense you are posting. What does any of this have to do with whether or not Donald Trump air quoted his statements?

No, I am not retarded. One cannot hack an OFFLINE server. Do you get that? Russia has them or she doesn't. Trump wants them released, as does any American who does not want them used to BLACKMAIL a sitting US president. We all hope they are "found" BEFORE the election ... well, except DNC interns, paid f'ing shills, media PROVEN to be colluding with the DNC and complete morons.

Hillary was EXTREMELY CARELESS with national security according to the FBI, but you are trying to push that Trump is the security risk and Hillary is not. NO, we are not that stupid.

Forum List

Back