Question for those who support arming teachers...

I support any law abiding person the ability to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose.

Could be my Texas vernacular, but it seems to be pretty cut and dried to me.
Could be your education. Sounds like two incomplete thoughts put together to look like sentence.

I think what you meant was

"I support giving any law abiding person the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ????

Or

"I support any law abiding person having the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ???

No dumbass, I don't support giving them anything. The rights to defend themselves are not mine to give.

If a person is able to defend themselves then of course they have the ability, as most of us do.

SMDH
He's right...you left out a key verb.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sure the message I conveyed got across just fine. The person that, that was in response to didn't need any clarification so If you or anyone else don't understand it, then that's cool, because it wasn't directed at any of you in the first place.
No it didnt come across just fine. Thats why I gave you the opportunity to clarify before I asked you a question about it. Instead you lied then contradicted yourself.

Who gives a fuck what you think? The person I responded to didn't seem to have a problem understating it.

Could be your education. Sounds like two incomplete thoughts put together to look like sentence.

I think what you meant was

"I support giving any law abiding person the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ????

Or

"I support any law abiding person having the ability to to defend themselves in whatever manner they choose." ???

No dumbass, I don't support giving them anything. The rights to defend themselves are not mine to give.

If a person is able to defend themselves then of course they have the ability, as most of us do.

SMDH
He's right...you left out a key verb.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sure the message I conveyed got across just fine. The person that, that was in response to didn't need any clarification so If you or anyone else don't understand it, then that's cool, because it wasn't directed at any of you in the first place.
No it didnt come across just fine. Thats why I gave you the opportunity to clarify before I asked you a question about it. Instead you lied then contradicted yourself.

Who gives a fuck what you think? The person I responded to didn't seem to have a problem understating it.
Dont get emotional. Obviously you care what I think. For starters you were talking to me. then you constructed an elaborate lie and contradicted yourself trying to make me think you meant to fuck up your sentence. Try harder to convince me you dont care. :laugh:

Why do you support more government employees with guns? Many of these teachers are union members....aka communists. If you want to arm the teachers, you are supporting the arming of goverment communists with weapons in the name of our childrens safety, and thus, not a true conservative.
The average American teacher is too dumb to be armed with a pencil, because they would not know what to do with it.

I don't think there will be many wanting to be teachers if they feel they need to be armed to be safe.

I think if you take away the gun free zones you would take away a prime spot for a shooter to go kill dozens of innocent people. Not knowing who is armed or how many are armed, may make them think twice before acting.

Gun free zones = killing zones

Very few people choose to or want to carry. I doubt it would make any difference.

How could you possibly know what people would choose or want to do? Have you asked everyone?

The percent of people who choose to carry is very low. 12 million out of more than 300 million people.

I don't think there will be many wanting to be teachers if they feel they need to be armed to be safe.

I think if you take away the gun free zones you would take away a prime spot for a shooter to go kill dozens of innocent people. Not knowing who is armed or how many are armed, may make them think twice before acting.

Gun free zones = killing zones

Very few people choose to or want to carry. I doubt it would make any difference.

How could you possibly know what people would choose or want to do? Have you asked everyone?

The percent of people who choose to carry is very low. 12 million out of more than 300 million people.

Provide a link for those numbers. And remember that there are many states that do not require a carry permit so you can't rely just on how many permits are out there and also you can't forget the states where CC is illegal where the people really have no choice but not to carry.

I personally think it's a bad idea to let teachers carry guns in school.

Remember that teacher that shot herself in the bathroom a while back?

Teacher accidentially shoots self at school

How about this one?

Idaho State University teacher accidentally shoots self in class - CBS News
OMG! Accidents! Horrific!

And where are the stories of armed teacher heroes?

That would be hard to do since most schools are liberal bastions of gun free zones.

How about this one?

How about this one?

I didn't find any.

That's because you're a liar.

Plus it's unlikely you looked.

Oct. 1, 1997
Luke Woodham fatally stabbed and bludgeoned his mother and went on to kill two students and injure seven others at his high school. Woodham was stopped by Assistant Principal Joel Myrick, a U.S. Army Reserve commander, who detained Woodham by using a .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol he kept in his truck, until authorities could show up.
Myrick stopped Woodham from going across the street to the middle school.

9 Potential Mass Shootings That Were Stopped By Someone With A Personally Owned Firearm

How about this one?

That would be hard to do since most schools are liberal bastions of gun free zones.

Yet it was easy to find accidental shootings....

How about this one?

There are many stories of CC holders thwarting criminals too. But I understand you just want to focus on the one area that will give you the best argument.

"...
the the Reynolds School shooting in Troutdale, Oregon was stopped by the schools armed resource officers.
"Officers Nick Thompson and Kyle Harris were on duty at Reynolds High School when they heard gunshots. They arrived at the scene in less than one minute, and at least one of those officers fired their weapon.
"The [armed] school resource officers chased Padgett, the 15 year-old shooter, into the men’s bathroom,

and then a .223 caliber shot rang out, which officers believe is the self inflicted shot that killed him.
Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton stated, “Had they not been there, it could have been a lot worse.”
"

CONFIRMED: Oregon School Shooting Stopped by Armed Resource...

How about this one?

Accidental mass shootings?

Lol. On to the next false narrative...

Typical lefty ass backwards thinking. No one is in favor of compelling anyone to be armed, rather we are in favor of giving them the option to take personal responsibility for their own safety by doing so. A bad guy, just having the knowledge they might meet armed opposition will normally look for another target. The lefts free kill zones (gun free zones) create a safe, target rich environment for anyone wishing to do others harm. So carry on and enjoy your ignorance.
Typical ignorant, illiterate right wing thinking. Who said anything about compelling?

Fuck you and your game of semantics. I gave a clear statement on our line of thought. Take it or leave it, I don't give a damn.
Dont get emotional. Your entire post was based on a figment of your imagination. Because of that you are a moron.

I'm sorry your ignorance won't allow you to look anywhere but to government for your personal safety. Not everyone is as weak and pathetic as you. So instead of your ad hom attacks, how about to take apart my post point by point with actual arguments instead of your bullshit?
You sound like an idiot. The government is the last entity I would rely on for my personal safety. I think your problem is that being an idiot you dont know how to start a thread so you start pulling things out of your ass to see what fits. You took apart your post with your first sentence you mealy mouthed moron.
laugh.gif

Still no rebuttal, you're dismissed.

Typical ignorant, illiterate right wing thinking. Who said anything about compelling?

Fuck you and your game of semantics. I gave a clear statement on our line of thought. Take it or leave it, I don't give a damn.
Dont get emotional. Your entire post was based on a figment of your imagination. Because of that you are a moron.

I'm sorry your ignorance won't allow you to look anywhere but to government for your personal safety. Not everyone is as weak and pathetic as you. So instead of your ad hom attacks, how about to take apart my post point by point with actual arguments instead of your bullshit?
You sound like an idiot. The government is the last entity I would rely on for my personal safety. I think your problem is that being an idiot you dont know how to start a thread so you start pulling things out of your ass to see what fits. You took apart your post with your first sentence you mealy mouthed moron.
laugh.gif

Still no rebuttal, you're dismissed.
You cant dismiss me boy. I havent given you the authority to do that. I have no desire to rebut your idiocy. It does that all on its own. You fucked up when you claimed something that was never said. Youre a fucking moron. You may feel your ignorance and stupidity is suitable but I assure you those feelings are not mutual.

"...
the the Reynolds School shooting in Troutdale, Oregon was stopped by the schools armed resource officers.
"Officers Nick Thompson and Kyle Harris were on duty at Reynolds High School when they heard gunshots. They arrived at the scene in less than one minute, and at least one of those officers fired their weapon.
"The [armed] school resource officers chased Padgett, the 15 year-old shooter, into the men’s bathroom,

and then a .223 caliber shot rang out, which officers believe is the self inflicted shot that killed him.
Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton stated, “Had they not been there, it could have been a lot worse.”
"

CONFIRMED: Oregon School Shooting Stopped by Armed Resource...

A robot with a camera used to investigate the shooting found the suspect slumped over in a bathroom stall, according to police spokesman Sgt. Carey Kaer.

Sounds like he killed himself to me. The good guys and there guns are always missing when needed.

June 2014: Student killed, teacher hurt at Reynolds High

How about this one?

How about this one?

I didn't find any.

That's because you're a liar.

Plus it's unlikely you looked.

Oct. 1, 1997
Luke Woodham fatally stabbed and bludgeoned his mother and went on to kill two students and injure seven others at his high school. Woodham was stopped by Assistant Principal Joel Myrick, a U.S. Army Reserve commander, who detained Woodham by using a .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol he kept in his truck, until authorities could show up.
Myrick stopped Woodham from going across the street to the middle school.

9 Potential Mass Shootings That Were Stopped By Someone With A Personally Owned Firearm

The school's assistant principal, Joel Myrick, retrieved a .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol from his truck and, spotting Woodham attempting to flee the parking lot after the shooting, shouted for him to stop. After Woodham's mother's car got stuck in the grass, Myrick ordered him out of the car at gunpoint and detained Woodham until police arrived at the scene.[8]

Sounds like he was done before he was stopped by you good guy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back