question for those who oppose Islam

I was right -- you're stupid, and can't help it.

So if it's not everyone, then why did you send in the US army to take over iraq and afghanistan, shouldn't have you just put a hit out on osama, saddam...? And everyone wants to nuke iran, so it must be ALL iranians. And ALL palestinians in gaza must be terrorists, otherwise you'd let them out of their jail compound.
You really should stop trying to think. You're not very good at it, and you've been trying so long, I doubt you're ever going to get the hang of it.

You know, I always thought joos would actually have an answer instead of just schoolyard insults. I guess when that's all you and marc39 got... Or is the lack of an intelligent response supposed to hurt me somehow?:confused:

So if it's not everyone, then why did you send in the US army to take over iraq and afghanistan, shouldn't have you just put a hit out on osama, saddam...? And everyone wants to nuke iran, so it must be ALL iranians. And ALL palestinians in gaza must be terrorists, otherwise you'd let them out of their jail compound.
You really should stop trying to think. You're not very good at it, and you've been trying so long, I doubt you're ever going to get the hang of it.

You know, I always thought joos would actually have an answer instead of just schoolyard insults. I guess when that's all you and marc39 got... Or is the lack of an intelligent response supposed to hurt me somehow?:confused:
What was your rep comment?

question for those who... 11-03-2010 05:04 AM Bonano muslim doucher

Oh yeah muslim doucher.
I not a muslim you idiot.

That's the ultimate insult for you, isn't it? "You JOOOO!!"

You really are a stupid, stupid little person. :lol:

As with christianity I have nothing against the religion, I just have problems with things SOME do in the name of their religion.

""I've compared the character of Jesus with Muhammed, the founders of Christianity and Islam. Jesus wins.""

no you havent. you have compared one myth with another. neither of these guys actually wrote anything themselves. in the case of jc none of his followers wrote anything. the earliest gospel was written long after he died by a man who never knew him.

the new testament is riddled with contradictions, errors and nonsense. as is the koran. neither can be relied upon as a factual recording of historically verifiable events.

the character of jesus, is far more interesting and admirable as a man than as a god.

the jefferson bible, the bible without the bullshit, does a good job illustrating this.

Last edited:
""Everything I need to learn about those godless Islamic animals, I learned on 9-11-01""

you sound just like them. i bet if you were born in the middle east instead of the usa you would be one of them.

joo isn't an insult, it's a stain on your person.

joo isn't an insult, it's a stain on your person.

A Canadian Nazi moron. That's the Perfect Storm of stupid. :lol:

Forum List

Back