Question for those that oppose requiring a photo ID for voting

Ahhh, so you're one of those guys who believes the USC needs to be INTERPRETED by SCOTUS.
I thought you might be one of those who takes it literally and considers it static and not a living document.

Okay, well then good for you!
SCOTUS took that case because leftists were interpreting the Constitution...and getting it wrong. SCOTUS slapped them down for it.

Thank you for clarifying that when SCOTUS agrees with you, it is good to interpret the USC and when SCOTUS doesn't, it is bad. Got it.

I guess that's the difference with us Indies. We're consistent.
...in that you simply ignore the SCotUS when it rules in a way you don't like?

I have never seen a gun jump up all by itself and kill somebody.
People kill people.
Some use a gun as their weapon of choice.

I don't see where Wry Catcher ever claimed that guns jump up all by themselves and kill people. In fact, the word "used" in the statement " guns used illegally" implies that they need to be used in order to "kill people" - that's basic reading comprehension.

I don't see where I ever claimed that Wry Catcher claimed that either!

I was simply clarifying the statement for those who may have problems with basic reading comprehension.

Its great to see you had a point.

Ahhh, so you're one of those guys who believes the USC needs to be INTERPRETED by SCOTUS.
I thought you might be one of those who takes it literally and considers it static and not a living document.

Okay, well then good for you!
SCOTUS took that case because leftists were interpreting the Constitution...and getting it wrong. SCOTUS slapped them down for it.

Thank you for clarifying that when SCOTUS agrees with you, it is good to interpret the USC and when SCOTUS doesn't, it is bad. Got it.
Perhaps you should read what I write, instead of relying on what you wish I'd written.

Where have I said interpretation is good? Hint: I haven't.
I guess that's the difference with us Indies. We're consistent. Whether it's gun ownership, taxes, war, health care, unions or whatever, or opinions and criticisms don't change because of who is in office or what FOX and The Machine declares we should think.
You are neither independent nor logical. And I've never seen you take anything but a leftward stand.

Forum List

Back