Question for those among us who are Black

See OP

• Total voters
not only do I agree...but he agrees as well.

He offerd his opinion based on his experience.....the only way he can prove it is by..

1) having a film of his entire life
2) be able to come to an agreement with you as to what good and bad are deifned as

Now...

1) he does not have a film of his entire life....just the sex part
2) you refuse to offer your dfinition of good and bad
I meant his (new) premise that I am a racist.
He does not know for sure you are...
But like I do....he has good reason to believe you are.
When (either of) you think you can turn your subjective opinions into a sound premise, please feel free to do so - until that point, I shan't give a whit and simply chalk your statements to that effect up to willfil ignorance and petulant frustration.
:dunno:

I meant his (new) premise that I am a racist.
He does not know for sure you are...
But like I do....he has good reason to believe you are.
When (either of) you think you can turn your subjective opinions into a sound premise, please feel free to do so - until that point, I shan't give a whit and simply chalk your statements to that effect up to willfil ignorance and petulant frustration.
:dunno:

Well, it's not like you can make a sound premise or..............................any premise at all.

Bro you forgot I live in Latham.

yo...I was thinking of reaching out to you for a beer.....but I heard you were hanging out with a bunch of black dudes...and you know how they can be....

:lol:

Naw you saw that I was sexay as fawk and got intimidated :tongue:

intimidated?

Well...I took it as you makiung a pass at me...and well....I didnt want to make such a good looking guy cry when I told him I was in love with my wife and I had no interest.

Now...if you were a big BAD black dude?

I would be your boy toy.

I know for a fact that I drove from Nassau County, NY to Albany, NY this past weekend.
I have no way to possibly prove it on this site.
Yet I still know this to be fact.
Difference is that everything known about me by people on this site s here on the site.
If you believe me to be a racisst, then it must be from what I have posted on this site.
Thus, everthing you need to show sound your premise to that effect is here, on this site.

But, we all know that nothing I have ever posted here supprots that premise - and so, we all know the premise is unsound.

it wouldnt be weird jh, hit me up next time. i dont do politics irl.

I know for a fact that I drove from Nassau County, NY to Albany, NY this past weekend.
I have no way to possibly prove it on this site.
Yet I still know this to be fact.
Difference is that everything known about me by people on this site s here on the site.
If you believe me to be a racisst, then it must be from what I have posted on this site.
Thus, everthing you need to show sound your premise to that effect is here, on this site.

But, we all know that nothing I have ever posted here supprots that premise - and so, we all know the premise is unsound.

We can only deduce the most obvious of implications of your posts via common sense, since; after all, you're afraid to state any of your views explicity <---which is my new, rock solid, ever uber undefeated premise.

I accept your concession of the point.
there's a reason you chop quotes.
Well sure - I don't waste my time on irrelevant baiting.

It was, however, rather mature of you to admit you cannot show sound your premise that I am a racist. I shall spare you the need to apologize.

I'm not going to apologize for trolling an obvious troll.

You're interested in trolling, and nothing more.

You're interested in picking apart others' views and hiding your own. A coward.

GT and jarhead:

why are u still going back and forth with this clown? its obvious he is trolling and wont even answer your questions.

GT and jarhead:

why are u still going back and forth with this clown? its obvious he is trolling and wont even answer your questions.

becasue what he doesnt realize is we are doing nothing short of mocking him. We dont exepct answers from him anymore...we just enjoy watching him squirm while taking what he perceives as the high road.

it wouldnt be weird jh, hit me up next time. i dont do politics irl.

Weird? I showed my wife the kids pic (your avatar) and she said "let him know we are going"...thing is, we needed to be there by 6:00 PM and we didnt leave until after 2..

May be heading up on Saturday the 18th for the night...not sure yet. I'll let you know.

Cool, anytime.

I'm also having a gigantic Super Bowl party.

Cool, anytime.

I'm also having a gigantic Super Bowl party.

We are big time Giant fans...well...she is more of a Jet fan, but only roots against the giants when they play the jets...

Our plans for the SB?

To turn down every invite we got to a party.

It is going to be "Naked Sunday" superbowl for us....

Tell me how the halftime show is.....I expect to miss it. :lol:

ahaha...allllrighty then.

There will be 2 Marines here. One about 75, one 35. Good thing cuz we don't need a 3rd Military member here all telling me how to fold my socks and shit!~ Hoo rah

ahaha...allllrighty then.

There will be 2 Marines here. One about 75, one 35. Good thing cuz we don't need a 3rd Military member here all telling me how to fold my socks and shit!~ Hoo rah

lol.....all you need is one to tell you.
Time to bolt.....cyas tomorrow

Forum List

Back