Question for the pro-abortion crowd:

What that has to do with anything I posted, I don't know. All it proves is that in that cesspool of a brain, you hate people who think differently than you.

And I find it infinitely ironic that someone who states that abortion should be a choice also wishes that people who think differently from themselves had never been born. Once again, points out the hypocrisy of the left. You aren't interested in it because it promotes freedom, you're interested in it because it can be used to eliminate the opposition.

So thanks for making my point.

Haoli Stricture shows that GOD was a pathologically misogynistic abortionist and fed fetuses to the pigs! :omg: :omg: :muahaha:

Get some guts and go argue with your gargoyle of a God, you digustingly cowardly little God dodger. :bowdown: Tell HIM he is an evil abortionist! :oops:

God, the master abortionist,
instructs Moses how to induce an abortion, in a SUSPECTED unfaithful wife, per medium of characteristic Jewish mumbo-jumbo and an infusion made from filth from off of the Synagogue/slaughter house’s floor.

Haoli Stricture shows that GOD was a pathologically misogynistic abortionist and fed fetuses to the pigs! :omg: :omg: :muahaha:

Get some guts and go argue with your gargoyle of a God, you digustingly cowardly little God dodger. :bowdown: Tell HIM he is an evil abortionist! :oops:

God, the master abortionist,
instructs Moses how to induce an abortion, in a SUSPECTED unfaithful wife, per medium of characteristic Jewish mumbo-jumbo and an infusion made from filth from off of the Synagogue/slaughter house’s floor.

Is this apropos of anything other than your mental illness?

That doesnt speak well for those that deduced from my question that I am a homophobic bigot. :lol:

You could be positing a question and be a homophobic bigot. Not mutually exclusive.

I am not saying that you are a homophobic bigot, but such a deduction is not necessarily inconsistent with your post.

You could be positing a question and be a homophobic bigot. Not mutually exclusive.
I am not saying that you are a homophobic bigot, but such a deduction is not necessarily inconsistent with your post.
If there's no necessary relationship between the post and the condition, then its impossible to deduce the condition from the post.

You can INFER the condition, but that's inference, not deduction.

If there's no necessary relationship between the post and the condition, then its impossible to deduce the condition from the post.

You can INFER the condition, but that's inference, not deduction.

O.K., I am not one to quibble. They are making the inference that you are a homophobic bigot.

Is this apropos of anything other than your mental illness?

I have Biblically proven that your mealy-mouthed, mild-mannered, Clark Kentish Jesus, in his previous guise of the genocidal OT God, supports, nay DEMANDS, abortion to assuage Jewish men's suspicions of female infidelity.

DISPROVE it, or admit that the Bible has no opinion on abortion and that you are a slimy fraud, who treats people as fools, for inferring it does.
:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back