CDZ Question for the Open Carriers

And there again you show your lack of sophistication on the very matter about which you have such a strong and wrong opinion. And again, I've provided content you asked for and that you didn't read.

I read it , and it's BS. no one in this country is unable to find nutrition. PERIOD. Oh sure, some have an easier time of it than others, that I don't deny, but we have PLENTY of safety nets in this country to ensure that anyone who asks is fed .

Red:
Yes, sure....you read all that in the space of 15 minutes, seeing as that's about the time between my having posted it and your having responded just now that you read it.

I have read most of that material in the past, and they all say the same BS.

Also, you know as well as I that you can find a report that states just about anything on the internet. Doesn't change the fact that in THIS country , no one is malnourished unless they are just too lazy to seek sustenance either via work, charity, or welfare.

The problem in America is that our poor people are fat.........

You have bad parents.......who fail to take care of their children but that has nothing to do with access to food....

That's correct. And I don't buy this, they go to McDonalds cuz it's cheaper than buying healthy and cooking your own food nonsense. Bullshit.

The food that is good for you...you have to train yourself to eat it......fast food.......that tastes great.........

I have to believe that Earth is actually Hell.....the food that is good for you often tastes plain or horrible.....the food that isn't good for you tastes great .....

What if you were carrying and ended up in a situation like Dallas and the police pointed their guns at you, thinking you were the prep?

Would you surrender?

If I was carrying concealed, then the police shouldn't have any reason to be pointing their weapons at me. I don't go around pointing firearms at people unless I plan on shooting them, and they can handle themselves in the same manner. Would I surrender, meh, I would cooperate until they get belligerent. I still wouldn't intend on shooting the police, and it would be in their best interest not to give me a reason to feel threatened to a point I thought it was necessary.

I have carried for a long time either open or concealed and have never seemed to have a problem with the police thinking I was anyone to be worried about. They would more likely ask me for more ammo if necessary than mistake me for a threat. Training and knowing how to handle yourself can disarm most volatile situations.

Forum List

Back