Question for the Non Liberals?

lies about glenn beck....is this cause he is mormon...glenn beck is nothing but a paid entertainer who has the morals of an alley cat...but he wears the cross and big r...so to you he can do no wrong.....

lies about glenn beck....is this cause he is mormon...glenn beck is nothing but a paid entertainer who has the morals of an alley cat...but he wears the cross and big r...so to you he can do no wrong.....

No A board Liberal posted a FAKE edited voice tape that supposedly had Glenn Beck telling people to shoot Liberals in the head. In reality he said he would rather shoot HIMSELF in the head then change the Government.

No A board Liberal posted a FAKE edited voice tape that supposedly had Glenn Beck telling people to shoot Liberals in the head. In reality he said he would rather shoot HIMSELF in the head then change the Government.

You can't even get that right.

He said in order to get him to stop talking about the Founders you have have to shoot him in the head and that if you want to change our system of government then you are going to have to shoot him in the head.

He said in order to get him to stop talking about the Founders you have have to shoot him in the head and that if you want to change our system of government then you are going to have to shoot him in the head.

Simple enough question for you, did Glenn Beck say what was on the tape? Busy defending your liberal buddies as usual I see. No offensive to heinous or despicable to keep you from defending them right? Remind us again how even though Palin had nothing to do with the Tucson Shootings it is good she got blamed for it.

Simple enough question for you, did Glenn Beck say what was on the tape? Busy defending your liberal buddies as usual I see. No offensive to heinous or despicable to keep you from defending them right? Remind us again how even though Palin had nothing to do with the Tucson Shootings it is good she got blamed for it.

True or false. Beck: ""I could give a flying crap about the political process. We're an entertainment company."

Simple enough question for you, did Glenn Beck say what was on the tape? Busy defending your liberal buddies as usual I see. No offensive to heinous or despicable to keep you from defending them right?

I didn't listen to the tape so I don't know what was on it. I read the transcript which is why I know what you are saying is incorrect.

Remind us again how even though Palin had nothing to do with the Tucson Shootings it is good she got blamed for it.

Sure thing.

For years now I have been saying that the 24 outrage-a-thon and over-the-top, sensationalized rhetoric from our pols and news media have been playing a strong role in tearing this country apart. This shooting has put that in the forefront (at least until the next big thing comes out) of the national debate and Palin, having put a crosshair on Giffords and then telling her supporters to "reload" after Giffords publicly spoke out about the image now finds herself in the unenviable position of having to answer tough questions because of the choices she made ... if she ever comes out from the behind the cover of Facebook and FOXNews that is.

And it makes me warm inside.

Last edited:
After the latest example of a Board Liberal Lying about Glenn Beck is there any reason to trust any of them?

On another note, is there really even a question anymore that RGS lives in a fantasy world where there is no such thing as a logical fallacy or what?

uh, no...he was telling Democrats to shoot some of their supporters in the head. Is it possible for you to read for comprehension?

uh, no...he was telling Democrats to shoot some of their supporters in the head. Is it possible for you to read for comprehension?

Yes, he also went on to say that Dems will have to shoot their radical supporters in the head when they revolt for not coming thru with what they promised for them.

Last edited:
Of course they already haven't come thru for them and there haven't been any armed communist insurrections put down or anything so it's all moot.

Simple enough question for you, did Glenn Beck say what was on the tape? Busy defending your liberal buddies as usual I see. No offensive to heinous or despicable to keep you from defending them right?

I didn't listen to the tape so I don't know what was on it. I read the transcript which is why I know what you are saying is incorrect.

Remind us again how even though Palin had nothing to do with the Tucson Shootings it is good she got blamed for it.

Sure thing.

For years now I have been saying that the 24 outrage-a-thon and over-the-top, sensationalized rhetoric from our pols and news media have been playing a strong role in tearing this country apart. This shooting has put that in the forefront (at least until the next big thing comes out) of the national debate and Palin, having put a crosshair on Giffords and then telling her supporters to "reload" after Giffords publicly spoke out about the image now finds herself in the unenviable position of having to answer tough questions because of the choices she made ... if she ever comes out from the behind the cover of Facebook and FOXNews that is.

Nevermind the crosshair riddled map the DNC released or the 8 years of hate speech toward the previous admin,huh?

Sure thing.

Nevermind the crosshair riddled map the DNC released or the 8 years of hate speech toward the previous admin,huh?

Can it with the false equivalency. All the rage-against-the-machine, evil omnipresent government bullshit has come from the right this time around. No wonder your goons have to dig so incredibly deep to find such weak comparisons. What I don't get, is how so many people, some otherwise intelligent, fall for it.

Sure thing.

No, not at all. Had one of those Congressman taken a bullet in the head from an assassination attempt they too would have had to face the music.

Sure thing.

No, not at all. Had one of those Congressman taken a bullet in the head from an assassination attempt they too would have had to face the music.

Well, since I believe the one of which he speaks had actual "Targets" (eg the retail chain), I think they'd have to take an arrow to the head. ;)

Sure thing.

Can it with the false equivalency. All the rage-against-the-machine, evil omnipresent government bullshit has come from the right this time around. No wonder your goons have to dig so incredibly deep to find such weak comparisons. What I don't get, is how so many people, some otherwise intelligent, fall for it.

Of course they are nowhere on par with each other, however, had something like this happened you can bet Howard Dean would have been squirming in his chair.

Can we get back to RGS's bullshit OP now? I mean seriously, who really believes that a liberal board member posting for discussion something he found on the internet that may or may not have been accurate (I didn't see it, don't watch Beck and don't particularly care) discredits all Liberals everywhere now and forever?

Fuck. That.

I don't judge all Cons by RGS's nasty garbage. Guess I'm just a softy. From now on every con on this board is a nasty broad brushing sack of shit because of this OP. Or maybe you're all The Rabbi. Or Revere. Or TPS. Or skooks. Or all of them combined.

After all, every one of you speaks for all of you, right? :cuckoo:

After the latest example of a Board Liberal Lying about Glenn Beck is there any reason to trust any of them?

I have trust issues already, so I tend not to trust snippets of video.

Many people will see or read something that's part of something else and think it's true. Not b/c they know it to be true, but b/c they want it to be true.

that clip did nothing for my view of librals as a group. It did affect my view of the poster and all that agreed w/o checking.

Forum List

Back