Question for the left...

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Why was it okay to beat the GOP and Romney over the head about having their convention when a storm was coming and could possibly be deadly

BUT

It's okay for Obama to continue campaigning without hesitation when we have dead diplomats and embassies under siege currently.

Please explain

it was your party being teased about seeing GODs intervention is everything.

you dont get sarcasm do you?

it was your party being teased about seeing GODs intervention is everything.

you dont get sarcasm do you?

Failed cop out is failed

I guess God intervened at the DNC because all that imaginery thunder and lightening never materialized. It fact a day and half before there was only a 30% chance.

But it was for the safety of the "20,000"! :lol:

Also someone make a remark about the stupidity of holding the RNC in Tampa.

Who's the idiot that arranged the DNC outdoors?:D

Why was it okay to beat the GOP and Romney over the head about having their convention when a storm was coming and could possibly be deadly

BUT

It's okay for Obama to continue campaigning without hesitation when we have dead diplomats and embassies under siege currently.

Please explain

I'm not a lefty by any stretch or definition, but it's because of the "do as I say not as I do" rally cry of the progressive, or hypocrite in another word.

The convention took place when the storm was a Catergory 1 or weaker and was in the gulf of mexico, heading towards Lousiana after it passed Florida and the Diplomatic issues and attacks JUST happened yesterday, days after the democratic convention.

Serious question. Do you ever get tired of creating ridiculous threads with frivolous shit to complain about?

Serious question. Do you ever get tired of creating ridiculous threads with frivolous shit to complain about?

It's not a complaint just a question. I have said NOTHING negative about Obama campaigning. I see that you can't justify it in any way so you just do the typical attack on the poster.

It's not a complaint just a question. I have said NOTHING negative about Obama campaigning. I see that you can't justify it in any way so you just do the typical attack on the poster.

Justify what? Yet another ridiculous thread by you? Whats the point?

did you notice Robmoney is also campaigning?

Another fail. Romney is not president nor responsible for the safety of those Americans in danger

As your sig indicates you a savage listener, there for ANYTHING you is about a as misinformed as could possibly be. The end.

I don't listen to talk radio. A few minutes of rush during lunch is it. Dunno that I've ever heard savage.

But I'm beginning to think no leftie on here has any credibility if they can't answer a simple question posed in the OP

Um ... who supposedly did that? Where did you come up with that wackiness? Poking fun at the Republicans was not telling them to cancel their convention.

Your hysterical exaggerations aside, because presidents can multitask.

Well, at least most humans can multitask. Some Republicans might have a problem with it, so I can see why they might assume others are similarly limited.

Um ... who supposedly did that? Where did you come up with that wackiness? Poking fun at the Republicans was not telling them to cancel their convention.

Your hysterical exaggerations aside, because presidents can multitask.

Well, at least most humans can multitask. Some Republicans might have a problem with it, so I can see why they might assume others are similarly limited.

So you were absent during the week heading up to the GOP convention? It's all just my wacky imagination?

And I never suggested the prez couldn't multitask but that wasn't really the point of my question now was it.

You are the weakest link.......goodbye

Another fail. Romney is not president nor responsible for the safety of those Americans in danger

As your sig indicates you a savage listener, there for ANYTHING you is about a as misinformed as could possibly be. The end.

I don't listen to talk radio. A few minutes of rush during lunch is it. Dunno that I've ever heard savage.

But I'm beginning to think no leftie on here has any credibility if they can't answer a simple question posed in the OP

"I'm beginning to think no leftie on here has any credibility if they can't answer a simple question posed in the OP"

BINGO!

Sorry, no prizes...budget cutbacks and all.

Honesty is not in their Committee playbook.

Forum List

Back