Question for the Conspiracy Theorists...

They cannot SEE how it ties together, Sealy.

Don't you understand that the best way to hide a conspiracy is in plain sight?

And if anyone connects the dots that are in plain sight they start calling them conspiracy theorists.

That's how they neuter the far right wing and far left wing which are BOTH telling the American people essantially the same DAMNED THING.

Last edited:
Terral,

Are there any events that occur for which there is no conspiracy?

No. I have been telling the people at my company that everything ties together.

The iraq war bankrupted the treasury.

So is the bank bailouts

So is giving tax breaks to the rich during a time of war

GOP record pork in 04-06, and the most pork fraud/corruption/waste too.

So we can debate good and bad pork, the GOP's pork when they ran Congress was mostly all wasteful.

CEO pay has to do with lowering wages, and that is hurting GDP.

They let 9-11 happen so they could invade Iraq. 9-11 caused Bush's first recession.

It all ties together. The reason they got away with it is because you can't put 2 and 2 together.

So EVERYTHING is a conspiracy?

Was the OJ trial fixed?

Is the Crocodile Hunter still alive?

Is Mount Kilauea not actually a volcano, but rather a man-made smelting factory disguised as a mountain?

Why is the economy bad?

Please include Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan in your answer.

(I'm curious as to how far fetched you guys can get with that one.)

PNAC planned this in the 90's. In fact, Newt & Clinton helped set it all up with Deregulating the Media and NAFTA.

They needed to take over the media so they could sell us on the war, with virtually no opposition.

Anyone who might appose, was sent anthrax. Dashel, Leahy, a tabloid. Notice no conservatives were sent anthrax.

Joe Wilson was going to tell on the Bush team for lying us into Iraq, so they outted his wife, Valerie Plames.

They even knew 9-11 was going to happen. That's why Chaney had control of NORAD. No VP or President ever took control of NORAD before. Coincidence?

Hell, they even let Bin Ladin go in the tora bora's because for one, the Bush family is friends with the bin ladin family, at least they do business together. And, they needed a boogie man to get the American people to rally against.

It's called Disaster capitalism. Crash the economy and then sell your radical solutions to the shocked citizens.

Blablabla. The CEO's of all these companies bled their companies dry of profits with bonus' so when the economy crashed, they could renig on pensions.

The gop made it easier for corporations to go bankrupt.

And while this economy is hardest on labor, they made it harder for us. And took away social services that would help any of us that got fucked.

And in the end, they bailed themselves out with tax payer dollars. Sometimes it didn't even go thru congress. You may have forgotten before Bush held us up for $750 billion, the Fed Reserve already bailed out AIG, without asking anyone for permission.

Now it all goes thru Congress. Congress can't really fix what is wrong with the system because most US voters are just as dumb as you are you fucking idiot.

:clap2:well said.you took him and the rest of them to school on that.

And if anyone connects the dots that are in plain sight they start calling them conspiracy theorists.

That's how they neuter the far right wing and far left wing which are BOTH telling the American people essantially the same DAMNED THING.

thats cause they dont want to see.They follow the lead that government operatives use against us who can think for themselves and dont fall for their brainwashing lies they use through the mainstream media that people automatically accept at face value as the truth.so when WE dont go along with their lies and coverup,they label us conspiracy theorists.

Terral,

Are there any events that occur for which there is no conspiracy?

No. I have been telling the people at my company that everything ties together.

The iraq war bankrupted the treasury.

So is the bank bailouts

So is giving tax breaks to the rich during a time of war

GOP record pork in 04-06, and the most pork fraud/corruption/waste too.

So we can debate good and bad pork, the GOP's pork when they ran Congress was mostly all wasteful.

CEO pay has to do with lowering wages, and that is hurting GDP.

They let 9-11 happen so they could invade Iraq. 9-11 caused Bush's first recession.

It all ties together. The reason they got away with it is because you can't put 2 and 2 together.

So EVERYTHING is a conspiracy?

Was the OJ trial fixed?

Is the Crocodile Hunter still alive?

Is Mount Kilauea not actually a volcano, but rather a man-made smelting factory disguised as a mountain?

There was a conspiracy about the Crocodile Hunter? :lol:

I did not know that..

So true. I may not like Ron Paul's every man for himself phylosophy, but I can not argue with him about what is wrong with America.

Take back the Federal Reserve.

thats cause they dont want to see.They follow the lead that government operatives use against us who can think for themselves and dont fall for their brainwashing lies they use through the mainstream media that people automatically accept at face value as the truth.so when WE dont go along with their lies and coverup,they label us conspiracy theorists.

How about the person that tells me, "they are all the same", yet you see them on other threads defending the GOP.

The best they can come back with is that the Democrats are just as bad as the Republicans.

But then you hear them defending trickle down, tax breaks to the rich, sending jobs overseas, lowering wages, loopholes for corporations to avoid paying taxes, ceo pay, etc.

I don't mind them telling me the Dems are just as bad. In some ways, they are right. Its the ones that defend what the GOP are doing to the middle class that really bug me, especially when they are middle class people.

So true. I may not like Ron Paul's every man for himself phylosophy, but I can not argue with him about what is wrong with America.

Plus he is the only candidate that believes in the constitution.The thing I like about Ron Paul is he realises both parties are corrupt.thats why he was an independent for so many years.

Plus he is the only candidate that believes in the constitution.The thing I like about Ron Paul is he realises both parties are corrupt.thats why he was an independent for so many years.

You gotta be a Dem or Rep or you will get no where in politics.

The only reason Ron Paul is safe is that his constituents love him. He must be from the right part of Texas. :lol:

yeah Im sure your right.Your definetely right that you got to be a demo or a rep or you'll get nowehere in politics,that was the only reason he ran under the republican ticket was he knew the independent party never wins..They both represent the same world agenda.I refer to the democrats as the demopublicans and the republicans as reprocrats since their the same party and neither represent us.

Let me give you a try:

the Crisis started a long time ago, when Dschingis Kahn, who is acutally Fidel Castro in disguise (as we all know Mongol Marxists only die if you cut their beards),
burned a lot of houses to fuel the house-building industry. Dschingis Khan was the main reason why house prices in America went up, since everyone knows that Zombie Mongols Marxists cant swim very well.
All was well, until Jack Costeau struck a deal with Dschingis to sell him one of his boats. To do that, he cooperated with the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to know how Zombie Horse Nomads work, and used Jon Benet Ramsey (Who the fuck is this?) as his go between. However since Jon benet Ramsey didnt want Dschingis Khan/Castro to burn his own estate, he left him stranded on Cuba.
However, Bill Gates mother, who desperatly wanted another son, signed an adoption treaty concerning a Mongolian infant (who actually was Dschingis Castro, he is a very sneak Mongol marxist!). Jon Benet Ramsey soon figured out about that, knew that house prices would go all the way down when Dschingis Castro would set foot on America, sold his own assets and created the Finance crisis as a part of the Chain Reaction.

Why is the economy bad?

Please include Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan in your answer.

PNAC planned this in the 90's. In fact, Newt & Clinton helped set it all up with Deregulating the Media and NAFTA.

They needed to take over the media so they could sell us on the war, with virtually no opposition.

Anyone who might appose, was sent anthrax. Dashel, Leahy, a tabloid. Notice no conservatives were sent anthrax.

Joe Wilson was going to tell on the Bush team for lying us into Iraq, so they outted his wife, Valerie Plames.

They even knew 9-11 was going to happen. That's why Chaney had control of NORAD. No VP or President ever took control of NORAD before. Coincidence?

Hell, they even let Bin Ladin go in the tora bora's because for one, the Bush family is friends with the bin ladin family, at least they do business together. And, they needed a boogie man to get the American people to rally against.

It's called Disaster capitalism. Crash the economy and then sell your radical solutions to the shocked citizens.

Blablabla. The CEO's of all these companies bled their companies dry of profits with bonus' so when the economy crashed, they could renig on pensions.

The gop made it easier for corporations to go bankrupt.

And while this economy is hardest on labor, they made it harder for us. And took away social services that would help any of us that got fucked.

And in the end, they bailed themselves out with tax payer dollars. Sometimes it didn't even go thru congress. You may have forgotten before Bush held us up for $750 billion, the Fed Reserve already bailed out AIG, without asking anyone for permission.

Now it all goes thru Congress. Congress can't really fix what is wrong with the system because most US voters are just as dumb as you are you fucking idiot.

Which is exactly what Obama is doing.

...Jon Benet Ramsey (Who the fuck is this?)...

When I saw this I thought: "How does this guy not know who Jon Benet Ramsey is?"

But then I saw that you are from Berlin Germany Not Massachusetts, and it made sense.

Jon Benet was a little girl, probably 6 years old, who was brutally raped and murdered in her home on Christmas eve sometime back in the 90s. She was in the news non-stop for years and years.

But, you put together a ridiculously unbelievable story. I wouldn't even be able to tell that it was made up be a non-conspiracy theorist.

Bush, Cheney, Blackstone, Halliburton, Obama, Pelosi, Rush, Hannity, Olbermann, Orpah and the Cookie Monster have all looted Ft Knox because they invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Somolia, Panama and Grenada in their plot to loot the world. They engineered the 1987 market crash, but that didn't work, so they cleverly engineered 9/11, the financial crisis, the faked moon landing and the Cardinals winning the Super Bowl (which they really did) to drive the dollar to zero and the price of gold to a billion zillion dollars per ounce.

All you have to do is your homework to figure it all out.

Bush, Cheney, Blackstone, Halliburton, Obama, Pelosi, Rush, Hannity, Olbermann, Orpah and the Cookie Monster have all looted Ft Knox because they invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Somolia, Panama and Grenada in their plot to loot the world. They engineered the 1987 market crash, but that didn't work, so they cleverly engineered 9/11, the financial crisis, the faked moon landing and the Cardinals winning the Super Bowl (which they really did) to drive the dollar to zero and the price of gold to a billion zillion dollars per ounce.

I'd buy that...

Why is the economy bad?

The economy is bad because of republicans.....particularly george bush...Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan had nothing to do with it....nor did any democrat.....

Last edited:

The interesting twist to the above statement of fact is that Olbermann and Hannity are actually lovers...heterosexual lovers.

But that is only because Hannity is a pre-op female-to-male transexual.

:eusa_shhh: This piece of knowledge is just between you and me, which is why I PM'd you with the info.

Why is the economy bad?

The economy is bad because of republicans.....particularly george bush...Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan had nothing to do with it....nor did and democrat.....

I think the economy is bad because the head of the US Mint fell asleep on the job and forgot to keep printing the green.

Forum List

Back