Question for the Conspiracy Theorists...

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by xotoxi, Mar 11, 2009.

1. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    Why is the economy bad?

Please include Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan in your answer.

(I'm curious as to how far fetched you guys can get with that one.)

2. Said1

Said1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +937
    Leave Canada out of this, you bastards! We're as pure as the driven snow!!!!!

3. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492

I agree with you 100%.

Except for the director of the RCMP. He's a bad seed.

But I think that is because his mother is from either Pennsylvania or Michigan.

4. johnrocks

johnrocks Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +279
    lol, perhaps the Flat Earth Society has a few archives that could assist them in this endeavor.

5. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492

I wonder if the Flat Earth Society is big on water conservation.

Because we all know what happens to the water in the ocean when it gets to the edge of the Earth.

[​IMG]

6. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    You forgot to add the anti-Christ, methane chimmneys and the octomom!

7. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    I'll save them for my next installment of "Ask the Conspiracy Theorists: The Truth Behind the Titanic's Demise"

8. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Xotoxi with Status and Wolf mentioned:

Xotoxi is trolling . . .

The U.S. Economy was wired for Implosion by the FED (under Bernanke) and the U.S. Treasury Department (under Paulson) beginning September 18, 2008, which I just explained for Status here and for Wolf here if anybody is interested. Briefly:

The current U.S. Economic Implosion is being orchestrated by the same Inside-job bad guys who planned the 9/11 attacks now making ready to bring in their New World Order in the aftermath of the coming Second Great Depression. We have millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose EVERYWHERE to ‘displace’ as many U.S. workers as possible from the local job markets that record ‘Outsourcing of JOBS’ and importation of Foreign National Guest Workers (23 Guest Worker Programs) fail to displace. Someone explain how the USA gets a Department of Homeland Insecurity ‘and’ up to 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals at the very same time? :0) That is easy: The Department of Homeland Security is only interested in keeping tabs on ‘Americans’ and could not care less about actually ‘enforcing’ Immigration and Employment Laws already on the books.

The U.S. Economy is bad, because far too many ‘legal’ U.S. workers/consumers have already been ‘displaced’ from the local job markets; which means fewer and fewer ‘customers’ for your goods and services. Shrinking ‘demand’ means your company requires fewer workers and you join the crowd laying off even more workers to shrink the consumer base even more. In January the USA saw about 600,000 jobs lost (story), which is up to 651,000 in February (story), which amounts to between 1.2 and 1.3 million Jobs GONE in just a two-month period. Job losses are escalating higher along with mortgage delinquency rates and foreclosures (stories), as the U.S. Economic Implosion continues gathering momentum on our way to the coming Second Great Depression.

The best person with the best forecasting information on this topic is Gerald Celente from the Trends Forecasting Center (link) and I encourage everyone to see his forecasting predictions for 2009 in interviews with Alex Jones here.

Socioecohistorywordpress.com

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  9. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,995
    I am not sure? Do we cue the Looney Toons Music here OR the Twilight Zone Music?

10. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Retired:

No. This is the time we listen to people like Gerald Celente quoting Abraham Lincoln at the end of the second video (here), saying,

APFN.org

Gerald Celente is hitting the nail directly on the head in transition between the second and third video (here again) that “this concept is too big for the people to really embrace and understand.”

You guys should be listening to people like former Congressman Gary Allen (his book), saying,

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009