Question for the Conspiracy Theorists...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Why is the economy bad?

Please include Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan in your answer.

(I'm curious as to how far fetched you guys can get with that one.)

Leave Canada out of this, you bastards! We're as pure as the driven snow!!!!!

I agree with you 100%.

Except for the director of the RCMP. He's a bad seed.

But I think that is because his mother is from either Pennsylvania or Michigan.

lol, perhaps the Flat Earth Society has a few archives that could assist them in this endeavor.

I wonder if the Flat Earth Society is big on water conservation.

Because we all know what happens to the water in the ocean when it gets to the edge of the Earth.

waterfall-1.jpg

Hi Xotoxi with Status and Wolf mentioned:

Xotoxi is trolling . . .

Why is the economy bad?

Please include Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan in your answer.

The U.S. Economy was wired for Implosion by the FED (under Bernanke) and the U.S. Treasury Department (under Paulson) beginning September 18, 2008, which I just explained for Status here and for Wolf here if anybody is interested. Briefly:

The current U.S. Economic Implosion is being orchestrated by the same Inside-job bad guys who planned the 9/11 attacks now making ready to bring in their New World Order in the aftermath of the coming Second Great Depression. We have millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose EVERYWHERE to ‘displace’ as many U.S. workers as possible from the local job markets that record ‘Outsourcing of JOBS’ and importation of Foreign National Guest Workers (23 Guest Worker Programs) fail to displace. Someone explain how the USA gets a Department of Homeland Insecurity ‘and’ up to 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals at the very same time? :0) That is easy: The Department of Homeland Security is only interested in keeping tabs on ‘Americans’ and could not care less about actually ‘enforcing’ Immigration and Employment Laws already on the books.

The U.S. Economy is bad, because far too many ‘legal’ U.S. workers/consumers have already been ‘displaced’ from the local job markets; which means fewer and fewer ‘customers’ for your goods and services. Shrinking ‘demand’ means your company requires fewer workers and you join the crowd laying off even more workers to shrink the consumer base even more. In January the USA saw about 600,000 jobs lost (story), which is up to 651,000 in February (story), which amounts to between 1.2 and 1.3 million Jobs GONE in just a two-month period. Job losses are escalating higher along with mortgage delinquency rates and foreclosures (stories), as the U.S. Economic Implosion continues gathering momentum on our way to the coming Second Great Depression.

The best person with the best forecasting information on this topic is Gerald Celente from the Trends Forecasting Center (link) and I encourage everyone to see his forecasting predictions for 2009 in interviews with Alex Jones here.

Socioecohistorywordpress.com

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Retired:

I am not sure? Do we cue the Looney Toons Music here OR the Twilight Zone Music?

No. This is the time we listen to people like Gerald Celente quoting Abraham Lincoln at the end of the second video (here), saying,

APFN.org

Abraham Lincoln >> "The money power preys on the nation in times of peace, and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes . . . I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country; corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in High Places will follow, and the Money Power of the Country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the People, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war."
Gerald Celente is hitting the nail directly on the head in transition between the second and third video (here again) that “this concept is too big for the people to really embrace and understand.”

You guys should be listening to people like former Congressman Gary Allen (his book), saying,

Gary Allen >> "It must be remembered that the first job of any conspiracy, whether it be in politics, crime or within a business office, is to convince everyone else that no conspiracy exists. The conspirators success will be determined largely by their ability to do this. That the elite of the academic world and mass communications media [and Loyal Bushie DUPES :cuckoo:] always pooh-pooh the existence of the Insiders merely servers to camouflage their operations. These 'artists' hide the boy, the cart and the donkey."
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Xotoxi:

Xotoxi is trolling . . .

Why is the economy bad?

The U.S. Economy was wired for Implosion by the FED (under Bernanke) and the U.S. Treasury Department (under Paulson) beginning September 18, 2008, which I just explained for Status here and for Wolf here if anybody is interested. Briefly:

The current U.S. Economic Implosion is being orchestrated by the same Inside-job bad guys who planned the 9/11 attacks now making ready to bring in their New World Order in the aftermath of the coming Second Great Depression. We have millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around loose EVERYWHERE to ‘displace’ as many U.S. workers as possible from the local job markets that record ‘Outsourcing of JOBS’ and importation of Foreign National Guest Workers (23 Guest Worker Programs) fail to displace. Someone explain how the USA gets a Department of Homeland Insecurity ‘and’ up to 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals at the very same time? :0) That is easy: The Department of Homeland Security is only interested in keeping tabs on ‘Americans’ and could not care less about actually ‘enforcing’ Immigration and Employment Laws already on the books.

The U.S. Economy is bad, because far too many ‘legal’ U.S. workers/consumers have already been ‘displaced’ from the local job markets; which means fewer and fewer ‘customers’ for your goods and services. Shrinking ‘demand’ means your company requires fewer workers and you join the crowd laying off even more workers to shrink the consumer base even more. In January the USA saw about 600,000 jobs lost (story), which is up to 651,000 in February (story), which amounts to between 1.2 and 1.3 million Jobs GONE in just a two-month period. Job losses are escalating higher along with mortgage delinquency rates and foreclosures (stories), as the U.S. Economic Implosion continues gathering momentum on our way to the coming Second Great Depression.

The best person with the best forecasting information on this topic is Gerald Celente from the Trends Forecasting Center (link) and I encourage everyone to see his forecasting predictions for 2009 in interviews with Alex Jones here.

Socioecohistorywordpress.com

GL,

Terral

Wrong.

I see no mention of Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan.

You should have easily been able to weave at least two of them into your wild tales.

Hi Xotoxi and Diuretic:

Wrong.

I see no mention of Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Jacques Cousteau, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan.

You should have easily been able to weave at least two of them into your wild tales.
I can bring in Cousteau.

Underwater mortgages. He invented that scuba rig for a reason.

Now it's finally revealed.

You guys think this ‘orchestrated’ U.S. Economic Implosion is ‘WILD TALES’ and ‘A JOKE?’ Here is a little story adding to the explanation about what is really going on:

WorldDaily.com

IMF warns of economic riots, police ready for civil unrest

Paulson discussed worst-case scenario at bailout meeting – declare martial law

Pentagon resources and U.S. troops may be used if needed to quell protests and bank runs during an economic crisis, the U.S. Army War College's Strategic Institute reported.

"Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security," the War College study states.

Incidents of economic collapse, terrorism and disruption of legal order could require deployment of forces within the U.S., it said.

A "strategic shock" could require the nation to use "military force against hostile groups inside the United States."

International Monetary Fund Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn has warned that advanced nations could face civil unrest during distressful economic times.

"ocial unrest may happen in many countries – including advanced economies" if the economic crises are not properly dealt with, Strauss-Kahn said.
The Pentagon is expecting “widespread civil violence” in direct connection to the coming “economic crisis” that YOU GUYS seem to think is fairy tales and something to joke about. Read about how “Europe Fears Civil Unrest” at YaleGlobal.edu here to realize the “Panic of 2008” is transforming into “Pandemonium of 2009” very quickly all over the world. Your problem is that Gerald Celente is ‘right’ far too many times for anybody here to characterize him as a nutcase and Fox News is also interviewing him in the YouTube video inside the WorldNetDaily.com story.

YouTube - Fox Business: Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MEqEgdLTg"]YouTube - Fox Business: Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution[/ame]

These Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES :)cuckoo:) are treating this "Orchestrated U.S./Global Economic Implosion" Topic like the 9/11 Inside Jobs (Xotoxi and Diuretic = my blog).

GL,

Terral
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hi Xotoxi and Diuretic:

Wrong.

I can bring in Cousteau.

Underwater mortgages. He invented that scuba rig for a reason.

Now it's finally revealed.

You guys think this ‘orchestrated’ U.S. Economic Implosion is ‘WILD TALES’ and ‘A JOKE?’ Here is a little story adding to the explanation about what is really going on:

WorldDaily.com

IMF warns of economic riots, police ready for civil unrest

Paulson discussed worst-case scenario at bailout meeting – declare martial law

Pentagon resources and U.S. troops may be used if needed to quell protests and bank runs during an economic crisis, the U.S. Army War College's Strategic Institute reported.

"Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security," the War College study states.

Incidents of economic collapse, terrorism and disruption of legal order could require deployment of forces within the U.S., it said.

A "strategic shock" could require the nation to use "military force against hostile groups inside the United States."

International Monetary Fund Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn has warned that advanced nations could face civil unrest during distressful economic times.

"ocial unrest may happen in many countries – including advanced economies" if the economic crises are not properly dealt with, Strauss-Kahn said.
The Pentagon is expecting “widespread civil violence” in direct connection to the coming “economic crisis” that YOU GUYS seem to think is fairy tales and something to joke about. Read about how “Europe Fears Civil Unrest” at YaleGlobal.edu here to realize the “Panic of 2008” is transforming into “Pandemonium of 2009” very quickly all over the world. Your problem is that Gerald Celente is ‘right’ far too many times for anybody here to characterize him as a nutcase and Fox News is also interviewing him in the YouTube video inside the WorldNetDaily.com story.

YouTube - Fox Business: Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MEqEgdLTg"]YouTube - Fox Business: Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution[/ame]

These Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES :)cuckoo:) are treating this "Orchestrated U.S./Global Economic Implosion" Topic like the 9/11 Inside Jobs (Xotoxi and Diuretic = my blog).

GL,

Terral
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Terral, you flippin' queefbag...

Listen. You are not doing as I tell you.

I want you to incorporate Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan into the current economic crisis.

Diuretic was kind enough to help you out with Cousteau.

If you are not able to do this, then your credibility may begin to suffer!

Hi Xotoxi, Retired Guy and Diuretic:

Terral, you flippin' queefbag...

Listen. You are not doing as I tell you.

I want you to incorporate Castro, the director of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Jon Benet Ramsey, Bill Gates's mother, and Gengis Khan into the current economic crisis.

Diuretic was kind enough to help you out with Cousteau.

If you are not able to do this, then your credibility may begin to suffer!

You guys are all sitting in the stench of your own DENIAL:

Indenial.jpg

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Why is the economy bad?

PNAC planned this in the 90's. In fact, Newt & Clinton helped set it all up with Deregulating the Media and NAFTA.

They needed to take over the media so they could sell us on the war, with virtually no opposition.

Anyone who might appose, was sent anthrax. Dashel, Leahy, a tabloid. Notice no conservatives were sent anthrax.

Joe Wilson was going to tell on the Bush team for lying us into Iraq, so they outted his wife, Valerie Plames.

They even knew 9-11 was going to happen. That's why Chaney had control of NORAD. No VP or President ever took control of NORAD before. Coincidence?

Hell, they even let Bin Ladin go in the tora bora's because for one, the Bush family is friends with the bin ladin family, at least they do business together. And, they needed a boogie man to get the American people to rally against.

It's called Disaster capitalism. Crash the economy and then sell your radical solutions to the shocked citizens.

Blablabla. The CEO's of all these companies bled their companies dry of profits with bonus' so when the economy crashed, they could renig on pensions.

The gop made it easier for corporations to go bankrupt.

And while this economy is hardest on labor, they made it harder for us. And took away social services that would help any of us that got fucked.

And in the end, they bailed themselves out with tax payer dollars. Sometimes it didn't even go thru congress. You may have forgotten before Bush held us up for $750 billion, the Fed Reserve already bailed out AIG, without asking anyone for permission.

Now it all goes thru Congress. Congress can't really fix what is wrong with the system because most US voters are just as dumb as you are you fucking idiot.

They even purposely dragged Iraq out. That way they could rape the treasury paying Blackwater and Haloburton $10 billion a month for 6 years.

Simple plan really. Privatize the profits and socialize the losses.

Terral,

Are there any events that occur for which there is no conspiracy?

No. I have been telling the people at my company that everything ties together.

The iraq war bankrupted the treasury.

So is the bank bailouts

So is giving tax breaks to the rich during a time of war

GOP record pork in 04-06, and the most pork fraud/corruption/waste too.

So we can debate good and bad pork, the GOP's pork when they ran Congress was mostly all wasteful.

CEO pay has to do with lowering wages, and that is hurting GDP.

They let 9-11 happen so they could invade Iraq. 9-11 caused Bush's first recession.

It all ties together. The reason they got away with it is because you can't put 2 and 2 together.

Forum List

Back