Question for Ron Paul supporters, re: Bradley Manning

wow, Amelia, got the marching orders to go after Paul Supporters, now?

Okay, can't speak for them, but here's my take on Manning.

Most of what he released isn't stuff that had any real tactical value. It was stuff that makes the government/Army look stupid, or shows that they've been less than honest with us on the conduct and progress of the war.

Which is fine. The first casualty of war is usually the truth.

Why the Army let an E-3 with some serious psychological issues have access to classified documents is the real question here.

• Banned
Is Manning a "patriotic hero"?

Does he deserve immunity for giving all that material to Assange?

• Banned
Why the Army let an E-3 with some serious psychological issues have access to classified documents is the real question here.
Hey, yer on to something there.

That is a good point. Why did the Army have a nutcase in a sensitive position?

But I would still like to hear from Ron Paul supporters about whether they agree that Manning is a "brave soul".

Had it not been for Manning we wouldn't have had the opportunity to see real baby killers actually try to kill kids and act smug about it.

Is Manning a "patriotic hero"?

Does he deserve immunity for giving all that material to Assange?
Mannings fate will be resolved by a Military Court...what we think is inmaterial.

(Albiet to add some inmaterial to it? I think the resiquites for obtaining clearances is pretty lax these days compared to whe I was in). :eusa_whistle:

I was kind of wondering that as well. I remember when I got in, I had to fill out a bunch of paperwork because my late father was born in Germany. Forget he had immigrated as a baby and served in WWII in the US Army. He wasn't born here, paperwork had to be filled out.

Forum List

Back