Question for Romney Supporters

Birthers helping or hurting?

• Im a birther but Im keeping quiet for Romney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im a birther and revealing the truth can only help Romney!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Im not a birther but I think they hurt Romney with their nonsense

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Im not a birther but I think they hurt Obama with their theories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AmyNation

Road Warrior
Aug 6, 2012
Currently stationed at the kitchen table
Do you feel that the birthers are hurting Romneys chances at election? It seems to me that the louder extremists are about discrediting the president via his secret Kenyan past, that that turns off voters and casts sympathy in Obamas direction, along with forcing Mitt to defend the president(Remember McCain having to tell that little old lady that Obama was a Christian and a good American?)

Poll to follow

It does nothing. Those who believe that obama wasn't born here will have no effect whatsoever on other reasons someone might have for voting for Romney.

Do you feel that the birthers are hurting Romneys chances at election? It seems to me that the louder extremists are about discrediting the president via his secret Kenyan past, that that turns off voters and casts sympathy in Obamas direction, along with forcing Mitt to defend the president(Remember McCain having to tell that little old lady that Obama was a Christian and a good American?)

Poll to follow

Nope.....

sponge_bob_hold_on_im_searching_for_a_fuck_to_give.jpg

I say yes, as the general public is turned off by what they see as negative campaigns.

You would.

I think the general public is nausiated by four years of Obama/Biden failures....

Out the fucking door in November with those two asswipes.

I say yes, as the general public is turned off by what they see as negative campaigns.

You would.

I think the general public is nausiated by four years of Obama/Biden failures....

If Romney wins in a landslide, that will prove you right.

Is anyone willing to predict a landslide victory?

I predict one. Romney is going crush Obama like Reagan crushed Carter.

I think you should put that in your sig.

Im tempted to start a thread to collect everyones predictions, since so many people on the left and the right are predicting landslides for their candidate. Personally, unless something major happens, I think we'll end up with whoever wins, just squeaking by with their victory.

You would.

It won't take a landslide to prove him right. All it will take is for Obama to lose the election.

I know the general public is fed up with Obama and his henchmen. The problem is that Obama has a huge following of entrenched moochers that will vote for him regardless of his policies. They are simple-minded, useful idiots that will not be swayed by any means from voting for their incompetent leader.

You would.

It won't take a landslide to prove him right. All it will take is for Obama to lose the election.

I know the general public is fed up with Obama and his henchmen. The problem is that Obama has a huge following of entrenched moochers that will vote for him regardless of his policies. They are simple-minded, useful idiots that will not be swayed by any means from voting for their incompetent leader.

Nah, you need a landslide to prove that the "general public is nausiated by four years of Obama/Biden".

Anything less just proves that both candidates are only moderately appealing, like the Bush/Gore election.

Forum List

Back