Question for republicans

The fact that he is a Mormon matters not in the least. What does matter is where he stands on the issues and in some instances that is, to put it mildly, unclear.

I prefer other candidates, not because he is a mormon, but his health agenda that he pushed through is failing in his state. Newt Gingrinch, would be my favorite, followed by Governor Pawlente of Minnesota.

Well, I would like to have lots of husbands, one to cook , one to clean, one to mow the yard, one to bring home the money, and one to raise the children. lol

Well, I would like to have lots of husbands, one to cook , one to clean, one to mow the yard, one to bring home the money, and one to raise the children. lol

What about sex?

Would you nominate Mitt Romney even though he is a mormon? If he should win the nomination, would you vote for him or stay home?

What's the big deal if he's a Mormon? At least he admits that he's "something". Obama doesn't own up to a religion. I think it's because he doesn't want people to really know he's a Muslem. I'm not sure I would vote for Mit Romney or not. I would if he was running against Obama just because Obama's such a retard. Romney is a pretty smart cookie. Is he going to be the next Republican Presidential nomination? I'm not so sure about that. I think somebody new is going to come on the scene before the next Presidential election for the Republicans. Just who? No clue. Long time yet for anything but speculation. I'm hopinng a really good Independent candidate will surface that has a chance of winning. It might be the right time for a good Independent candidate. Lots of folks are fed up with both the Dems and the Republicans. A good Independent candidate could possibly win this next time around.

Nope Obama is not a Muslim. Nor is he a Christian. He worships at the altar of Barack Obama, just as Bill Clinton worships at the altar of Bill Clinton. though only religion either cares about is the one in which he gets to be god.

But that wasn't the question. The question was would you support a Mormon politician?

No it wasn't.

Here is the question: "Would you nominate Mitt Romney even though he is a mormon? If he should win the nomination, would you vote for him or stay home?"

Would you nominate Mitt Romney even though he is a Mormon? Would you vote for him?

My answer is No. I would not because he is from Massachusetts. Whether or not I vote for him, has nothing to do with his faith.

Immie

so if romney turns out to be the republican nominee, will you stay home, vote for the ossiah, or vote third party?

Vote third party, period. I'd have to see some HUGE change in the republican party to vote for them again. They've strayed too far from their base.

I have never, and will never, vote dem. I'd rather have my eye balls plucked out.

Vote third party, period. I'd have to see some HUGE change in the republican party to vote for them again. They've strayed too far from their base.

I have never, and will never, vote dem. I'd rather have my eye balls plucked out.

really?....not even if Pelosi ran?.....:lol:

Forum List

Back