Question for republicans

Would you vote for a republican who's plan included an increase to debt and deficits?

• Total voters
Then why are you asking the question?

Cuz i want to know if they're willing to vote for someone who adds to the debt and deficits.
Sooooooo... you're just wanting people on record as supporting or opposing debt/deficit increases for what reason?

Because I want to know if they support or oppose debt/deficit increases.

Am I missing something? My question is as simple as asking if someone prefers white or off white wallpaper.

I think Big Fritz don't want to answer the question because Big Fritz is thinking.

Yes, that is why Big Fritz does not want to answer the question!

Poor rw's.

Every single GObP/R has said they will increase the debt/deficit. They also say they will vote against raising the debt ceiling.

Looks like you all will be staying home on election day.

LOL

Poor rw's.

Every single GObP/R has said they will increase the debt/deficit. They also say they will vote against raising the debt ceiling.

Looks like you all will be staying home on election day.

LOL
name one Dem who's going to do something different? We're broke. Unless you drop spending below tax receipts received, it's ALL deficit spending.

I think Big Fritz don't want to answer the question because Big Fritz is thinking.

To see an overly simplistic question and then illuminate it's flaws is a bad thing how?

To see an overly simplistic question and then illuminate it's flaws is a bad thing how?

There is no built in "are debt/deficits good or bad" part to the question.

That's your imagination playing tricks on you.

So far this poll does not support what I have seen of Republicans... Most claim they will support Newt/Mitt/Santorum, and as we all know they all will add to the debt deficit. You simply can't attack Iran, kill dictators, start a cold war with Cuba while not cutting anything but the future spending of Obama (if they manage to do that lol) and claim you will balance the budget, it's simply not possible.

No one is without agenda, particularly those who say they don't have one.

Fritz is right some deficit spending is actually good. The poll doesn't take that into consideration. Dr. Dumbshit is trying to put folks in a corner. It won't work.

Do i have an opinion on debts/deficits? Yes. But that's not important to this discussion.

Fritz is right some deficit spending is actually good. The poll doesn't take that into consideration. Dr. Dumbshit is trying to put folks in a corner. It won't work.

Lonestar comes into a thread and in his very first post makes a childish insult?

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, HELL IS FREEZING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm libertarian, but I'm registered in my state as Republican. It's for the convenience of voting in our closed primary system and nothing else. Neither party represents my views or values.

We do not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. If taxes were raised to address the debt or deficit, it would just be spent along with all the money we currently have to borrow. The government needs to do what you or I would do when haved with crippling debt.......quit spending and prioritize the spending that is necessary. Any candidate who promises to do the hard and right thing, gets my vote. Big government candidates from either side do not get my vote.

YOu really have no choice in the matter for the forseable future. Until we get some semblance of normality with the economy, everyone is going to plan for a huge deficit.

Actually we DO have a choice, but I'm not expecting most folks to make it, because it's......

TOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAARD.......

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do i have an opinion on debts/deficits? Yes. But that's not important to this discussion.
I have one too, but it is not simplistic enough to be answered in a yes/no question.

Exactly, had I asked for opinions on if debt/deficits were good or bad than your response would have made sense.

But i did not.

Forum List

Back