question for religious people

Better, but you can't force people to believe in Jesus/
So youd rather have an unborn child go to heaven than be born, right?

Cuz you said the unborn go to heaven.
You said heaven is better.
You said you want them to go to the better place.

Wrong
It's always better to be born and learn life's experiences, than to be murdered in the womb.
Lifes experiences are better than heaven's?

Yes because on Earth you experience life and death, hardship, love for one another and good times and bad times.
You don't experience death or bad things in heaven.

Plus on Earth you can experience sex. Can't do that in Heaven... at least according to Christians. Muslims got their own theory on that lol...

But the desire to fuck is among the top reasons for "fallen angels" falling... ever since they discovered that God's greatest creations are between a woman's legs...

Giving up Heaven for some sweet sugar walls. Holy fucking Hell.

Holy fucking Hell indeed!

I heard a spirit guide say that in the spirit world sex is neutral. The spirit body may not even have sex organs.
But I have also heard a spirit guide say that we feel no emotions like love in the spirit body, and that is the reason many people choose to reincarnate.

Would you rather see someone go somewhere better or worse?

Wrong
It's always better to be born and learn life's experiences, than to be murdered in the womb.

Yes because on Earth you experience life and death, hardship, love for one another and good times and bad times.

Sounds like Heaven would get pretty boring, after awhile.

Wrong

Sounds like Heaven would get pretty boring, after awhile.

Nope!
We will all have jobs to do.
Just like we do here.
We will also be helping God run the Universe.
We will be given dominion even over the heavenly creations in the Kingdom of God.
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? How much more things that pertain to this life? (1 Corinthians 6)

But we will have no sickness or death.

Last edited:
If i believed for sure in heaven.....and that the unborn go there, id have to believe its not sad at all theyre unborn.

But somehow its sad as hell to me.

Either they do or they don't. If they don't go to heaven but end up in hell, it would be an example of God punishing the innocent. Is that how his love and justice are dispensed? If they do go to heaven, without believing in Christ, what was the point of his coming? To send some of us to hell?

Lets be specific. The spirit guides I have listened to say the after life is divided into many different planes of experience. There is not simply a heaven or hell, there are many planes in between the extremes. The lower planes are dark and cold, but there is no hellfire. The higher planes are more like the ideal of heaven. But there are many planes between these and that is where most of us will end up. We go to the plane our spiritual development suits us for, and unevolved people cannot enter higher realms because they cannot stand the light.
As I have said before a baby that dies grows up in the spirit world where it is looked after until maturity, at which time it may choose to reincarnate, or not.

Do un-born babies go to heaven?
... heaven

is that the lower case (heaven) for babies or for everyone ?

yes, there is the Everlasting for whatever becomes alive and finds the path to accomplish Admission ...

Forum List

Back