CDZ Question for Obama voters.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
May 6, 2013
USA
If Hillary Clinton were to declare she is not seeking the nomination for POTUS, would you support a Michelle Obama candidacy?

You can keep it to yes or no, or, give reasons why, or why not.

what a ridiculous thread.

Like her or not, and I certainly don't , Hillary is a legitimate candidate, MO is not under any circumstances ad I can't imagine you actually thought anyone would reply yes.

Like her or not, and I certainly don't , Hillary is a legitimate candidate, MO is not under any circumstances ad I can't imagine you actually thought anyone would reply yes.
I have had people tell me they would vote for her should she run.

She has more qualifications than BHO, in my opinion.

Hearing people say things like "Will Obama leave in 2017" prompted my thread.

If the Obamas did not want to leave, and were Hillary to drop out(in fact, she is note even in), I think Michelle Obama would have as much chance at the Dem nomination as Elizabeth Warren.

If the Obamas did not want to leave, and were Hillary to drop out(in fact, she is note even in), I think Michelle Obama would have as much chance at the Dem nomination as Elizabeth Warren.

I don't believe that for a second.

Oh I believe the Obamas would love it, I just don't believe anyone with any juice would support it.

I do think that Hillary once again gets tossed aside in 2016 , but not for MO.

Oh I believe the Obamas would love it, I just don't believe anyone with any juice would support it.

Will Obama Leave Office in 2017?

This is the thread that prompted mine.

If the Obamas did not want to leave, and Hillary was out, she would have a chance.

I don't know how to do polls, but, I'd like to see one on who Dems would nominate if offered Warren, Michele Obama, Biden, Bernie Sanders, Howard(I always want to call him John) Dean, and "OThers".

I bet Michelle Obama would poll well.

BTW, is it customary to enter the CDZ calling the topic ridiculous?

I did not run to mods to find out.

If the Obama's did not want to leave, and Hillary was out, she would have a chance.

I don't know how to do polls, but, I'd like to see one on who Dems would nominate if offered Warren, Michele Obama, Biden, Bernie Sanders, Howard(I always want to call him John) Dean, and "OThers".

Of course he will leave office in 2017, are you afraid he won't?

If the Obama's did not want to leave, and Hillary was out, she would have a chance.

Of course he will leave office in 2017, are you afraid he won't?

I did not make the thread or even pay much attention to it really.

I think we have all heard the bullshit, first he was going to cancel the election against Romney, now he is going to go all false flag to stay in.

I don't pay those types much mind.

I would find it hard to vote for Ms. Obama though I must concede she is a more attractive candidate than was her putative husband.

She has less experience in government than did her spouse at the same age. Lack of experience does seem to make a candidate appeal to Democrat voters.

She is more open and transparent than Barack. Witness her open admission of how late in life she came to admit to being proud of America. A thing, with which he MIGHT agree, he has kept a closely guarded secret.

There is a definite possibility that Ms. Obama's views on a variety of subjects might well be considerably to the right of those held by quite a range of those being bruited about as possible Republican nominees.

That last one diminishes the probability of the effort having to be very great.....

i'd much rather hear a populist candidate take a stand for the working person rather than capitulate to the 1 percenter and corporations who call all the shots now. I like to know how much money the person has accumulated and if its ALOT I know they are corrupt. Call it class warfare? More are catching on to it. Enough of the wealthy people running for office. They HATE working class folk. If you can prove me wrong, step up. This country isn't so great anymore.

She is as qualified as her event planner husband.......
Our next president is who ever Soros decides it will be, just like our last one was.

I would say not for 2016

But I would like to see her get involved in politics

The interesting thing about this thread is that both sides take it seriously. Democrats would nominate anyone they thought could win, and Republicans are terrified of the possibilities.

The interesting thing about this thread is that both sides take it seriously. Democrats would nominate anyone they thought could win, and Republicans are terrified of the possibilities.

are you actually CLAIMING that DA JOOOOOS don't
control both parties------that every politician in the USA
can be and is BOUGHT OFF by DA JOOOOOS----and
then DA JOOOOS control the voters too----via the
ZIONIST CONTROLLED MEDIA???? which "side"
would NOT take this serious issue SERIOUSLY? you
are confusing me

Forum List

Back