Question for my fellow pro-lifers....

Originally posted by Gop guy
Well we disagree.

Like I said I respect your beliefs, but are you still going to vote for this guy knowing that he won't win?

1. Some of us do not compromise what is right or wrong to be a "winner". Jesus certainly didn't.

2. Winning something you didn't want in the first place still isn't winning.

3. This guy has a chance as long as people aren't spineless compromisers.

Out of the last 50 or so people I talked to about their choice, NONE WANTED Bush or Kerry. That was just the percieved "lesser of evils" situation.

These people ALL said a 3rd party would lose.

If half voted for MY choice, who would win?

I am in California. 8 out of 10 I talked to wanted Davis out and McClintock in. They voted for Arnold instead becasue these 8 out of 10 all thought McClintock would lose.

Pretty stupid the way compromisers think, the way I see it.

Originally posted by NewGuy

I am in California. 8 out of 10 I talked to wanted Davis out and McClintock in. They voted for Arnold instead becasue these 8 out of 10 all thought McClintock would lose.

Pretty stupid the way compromisers think, the way I see it.

I voted for Nader in New York's 2000 Presidential election.
Gore was a lock to win...

I don't like it when people call Nader a spoiler.
Vote with your heart as much as your brain.

If Nader is a spoiler and one shouldn't vote for him, then we might as well just not allow write-in or 3rd Party candidates.

I just thought of an interesting poll: Would you like to see another candidate aside from Kerry and Bush as a viable option in the next election?

i.e. would it be good for our country to have other REALISTIC choices come election day? I know some Rep. who don't like Bush, and I know some Dems. who don't like Kerry. Who do they vote for? Forced to pick a lesser evil? Vote for someone else even though they have NO chance of being elected?

GOP guy, to answer your original question, I don't attend pro-life events because abortion is really low on my list of important issues. The War on Terrorism, the economy, tax code issues, property rights issues, gun rights, etc. are more important to me. Abortion is around #15 on my top 10 list. I am still pro-life, but I really think there are better things to focus my energy on.

Forum List

Back