Question for Married People.....

I guess I must be weird. To me, it's like I know men are lustful and it's not a reflection on me.
Some women I think have seen one too many romantic movies (or read too many romance novels...)
Lust to me is pinching her butt every once in awhile.

I guess all men have differing hormone levels.... ;)
The T level reduces after 50...

I guess that is why love grows in a marriage over time.
In reality, the realization you can't get anyone better sets it...
What is "something better"?

Better looking?

Fuck that. Looks are fleeting. Personality is forever. Besides....my wife is cute.

You're sexy when you're mad ;)

I find it hard to believe that no man on here has a wife that gets pissed when he looks at other women.

I guess all the truly happily married men hang out on message boards.... ok.....
My wife did that years ago.....but things changed.

That's an honest answer, MW. I appreciate that.
I just want some "real" conversation here...a starting to see why the women on here talk you up...

It's one thing to say someone is attractive....quite another to get fresh with them.

But does your wife mind if you notice or point out an attractive women...?
She doesn't seem to anymore. We've been together for 37 years....she knows where she stands. Besides.....I make a point not to mention such things. If anything....she does it for me. "Don't you think she's pretty?" She asks.

"I guess!" I respond.

When I was younger, men would get together and talk about sex and other women - yet, now a days, all men have perfect, happy marriages (which is funny given the divorce rate) - or men don't like to admit they are dissatisfied.. puzzling....
We still do.
We're just more careful
:eusa_shhh:

So..... guys, honestly...

Does it bother you if your wife "notices" other attractive males?

I don't "get" why it would bother anyone..... attraction does not equal love.. seems silly....

No even a little bit.

It's one thing to say someone is attractive....quite another to get fresh with them.

She doesn't seem to anymore. We've been together for 37 years....she knows where she stands. Besides.....I make a point not to mention such things. If anything....she does it for me. "Don't you think she's pretty?" She asks.

"I guess!" I respond.

When I was younger, men would get together and talk about sex and other women - yet, now a days, all men have perfect, happy marriages (which is funny given the divorce rate) - or men don't like to admit they are dissatisfied.. puzzling....
We still do.
We're just more careful

I don't "get" why it would bother anyone..... attraction does not equal love.. seems silly....

No even a little bit.

would it bother you if your wife didn't care?
if she said (and meant it) - "go for it"?

"I guess!" I respond.

We still do.
We're just more careful

No even a little bit.

would it bother you if your wife didn't care?
if she said (and meant it) - "go for it"?

No. Not that it would matter. I wouldn't "go for it" if she gave me permission and paid for the expenses.

I find it hard to believe that no man on here has a wife that gets pissed when he looks at other women.

I guess all the truly happily married men hang out on message boards.... ok.....

I just want some "real" conversation here...a starting to see why the women on here talk you up...

10 years ago you might have gotten a different answer from me.....but that was because I was younger.

I'm not here to look for dates. Everyone should know that by now. I respect the ladies here....but nobody can replace the one who has time and time again proved herself.

10 years ago you might have gotten a different answer from me.....but that was because I was younger.

I'm not here to look for dates. Everyone should know that by now. I respect the ladies here....but nobody can replace the one who has time and time again proved herself.

.. but is it ok to flirt?

.... does your spouse know you find other people attractive to other people?
Can you mention it to them that you think someone else is attractive, or will they get upset?
My wife is bisexual so she doesn't mind if I tell her I think another woman is hot. If we notice an attractive woman and she flirts with us we might even take her home with us.

There have been times when there have been threats but it was not because of a look or admiration of someone walking by. I agree with whoever said that if actions are involved that things change

Married women introduced herself to me when I first started my job which was clearly attraction on her part.

It is rude and hurtful to ogle other women when out with one's wife.

Still, one can discretely get an eyeful and any mature woman in a healthy relationship knows that this is normal, involuntary, and insignificant.

There are times when I see a women who is beautiful in an unconventional way and will mention it to my wife. It is interesting topic for both of us.

Forum List

Back