Would any of you libertarians vote for Constitution Party candidate Darrell Castle?

• Yes - I would vote for Darrell Castle or the Constitution Party candidate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I would only vote for the libertarian party candidate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Johnson appeal has died except with bake heads like me... No, I will be voting for Johnson even if he is a nitwit... I mean Johnson or Trump?
Even if you were to vote as often as a Democrat, Johnson won't win.

You're not doing us any favors.

In the United States of America each citizen has the right to vote for the candidate they want and proclaiming that not voting for either the Democratic Nominee or the GOP Nominee is not helping ( meaning wasted vote in your opinion ) is very anti-American...
It's quite American. Americans have been saying that forever (or at least for as long as I can remember).

I'm glad you're a fellow Libertarian, but I wasn't attempting to deny you your privilege; I just told you what I thought.

I vote for Donald Trump, as do all sane libertarians.

Because his policies so mirror those of Libertarians. :lmao:

Hillary will end the freedoms we have for a good while. She is a real danger...

At this point almost all libertarians agree, she must be defeated. The idealism can be left for a other day.

I hope Trump becomes President. Then Hillary could sue Tom Woods for libel. FREEDOM!!!

At this point almost all libertarians agree, she must be defeated. The idealism can be preserved for a other day.

That seems unlikely to me. I've seen Libertarians say they don't like Johnson because he strays too far from Libertarian ideology, that doesn't seem like the kind of people who would then vote for Trump.

At this point almost all libertarians agree, she must be defeated. The idealism can be preserved for a other day.

That seems unlikely to me. I've seen Libertarians say they don't like Johnson because he strays too far from Libertarian ideology, that doesn't seem like the kind of people who would then vote for Trump.

Libertarians pick the lesser of two evils and don't waste their votes on traitors. Maybe if there actually was a proper guy, you could make a case. But Gary has become a sell-out. At least Trump will preserve some of the American freedoms that are still left. Hilary on the other hand will make America a social justice prison.

Johnson appeal has died except with bake heads like me... No, I will be voting for Johnson even if he is a nitwit... I mean Johnson or Trump?
Even if you were to vote as often as a Democrat, Johnson won't win.

You're not doing us any favors.

In the United States of America each citizen has the right to vote for the candidate they want and proclaiming that not voting for either the Democratic Nominee or the GOP Nominee is not helping ( meaning wasted vote in your opinion ) is very anti-American...
It's quite American. Americans have been saying that forever (or at least for as long as I can remember).

I'm glad you're a fellow Libertarian, but I wasn't attempting to deny you your privilege; I just told you what I thought.

I think it is more against the ideals the country is supposed to be about, but very much part of the reality of American politics. :dunno:

Libertarians pick the lesser of two evils and don't waste their votes on traitors. Maybe if there actually was a proper guy, you could make a case. But Gary has become a sell-out. At least Trump will preserve some of the American freedoms that are still left. Hilary on the other hand will make America a social justice prison.

Trump is much further from Libertarian ideals than Johnson from what I've seen.

There are not many registered Libertarians. I doubt many of them vote lesser of two evils. Among unregistered independents who consider themselves Libertarian, I couldn't say how many vote lesser of two evils, nor whether they plan to do so this election. Among the self-identified libertarians on this board, I don't think I've seen a single one say they will vote for Trump. :dunno:

Forum List

Back