question for liberals

Will right wing pea brains continue to root against their own self interest and do a Monica Lewinsky on the corporate elite?

And that's the confounding issue. Voting against one's real self-interests. But take heart! It's not just Americans, we ALL do it! McKenzie and Silver, "Angels in Marble." An excellent book exploring the conservative tendencies of many working place people in urban England. The title itself comes from an obituary in The Times written after the death of Disraeli. This is a good reference -
Bismarck and Disraeli:* A small reflection

Essentially Disraeli was able to con the British working class to vote against their own interests. Quite a feat and he didn't have FoxNews on his side. The British working class continued in this vein until the General Strike of 1926. That event has been described elsewhere as a "failed revolution" on behalf of the British working class. That was it. Successive Tory governments couldn't have been elected without the British working class voting against its own interests. WWII must have been a watershed because Britain voted in the Attlee Labour government which set about repairing the nation broken by WWII. However when Labour was thrown out of office in 1951 Labour stayed out of power until Wilson in 1964.

And then there's Thatcher.

Last edited:
Will right wing pea brains continue to root against their own self interest and do a Monica Lewinsky on the corporate elite?

Your comment and sig seem to be in disagreement.

Are conservative rooting against their own self interest or are they being selfish? I don't see how it can be both ways.

Herein lies your problem... you are obtuse to the fact right wing pea brains are too stupid to realize they're rooting against their own self interest...it's what happens when a pea brain is injected with corporate propaganda via Faux News and squawk radio ...

Are conservative rooting against their own self interest or are they being selfish? I don't see how it can be both ways.

Herein lies your problem... you are obtuse to the fact right wing pea brains are too stupid to realize they're rooting against their own self interest...it's what happens when a pea brain is injected with corporate propaganda via Faux News and squawk radio ...

So you're saying you don't agree with your sig?

No I won't, not considering the fight he's getting for trying to help the American people.

They fought reform in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 90s and they are continuing to fight it tooth and nail now.

They being the corporate interests who stand the most to lose. By lose I mean they won't be able to fleece from the American people anymore and will just have to survive on just lower than record profits every year.

The sad part is the brainwashed of the right who see this as governmental contol. Why don't they tear up their Medicaid cards then?

What a bunch of dumb dumbs.

Well, a better option would be a single payer system, and the health care companies can just go to hell. They are the problem. Why should we be paying twice as much as anyone else and getting much less for our money.

As for lazy ass crack dealing welfare recipients, I have no interest in your personal problems, Patek.

Generally, insurance organizations negotiate lower costs for all procedures right off the top. Insurance companies are in the business of taking premiums and paying claims. The lower the payouts, the higher the profits.

You have once again fallen victim to the talking points of your leaders.

Stop and think.

If it doesn't make sense, it's being said for a reason that is not apparent. As soon as I heard the phrase change from health care reform to insurance coverage reform, I knew that the spin masters had once again taken control.

Well, a better option would be a single payer system, and the health care companies can just go to hell. They are the problem. Why should we be paying twice as much as anyone else and getting much less for our money.

As for lazy ass crack dealing welfare recipients, I have no interest in your personal problems, Patek.

Generally, insurance organizations negotiate lower costs for all procedures right off the top. Insurance companies are in the business of taking premiums and paying claims. The lower the payouts, the higher the profits.

You have once again fallen victim to the talking points of your leaders.

Stop and think.

If it doesn't make sense, it's being said for a reason that is not apparent. As soon as I heard the phrase change from health care reform to insurance coverage reform, I knew that the spin masters had once again taken control.

Stop and think? He has the ossiah and st. albert do that for him.

Insurance companies are in the business of making money. Denying coverage and claims = higher profits. Those who are lucky enough to work for an employer that has a large group base and can negotiate better terms with the insurance carriers get the best coverage.

So you're saying you don't agree with your sig?

So you're saying you don't comprehend what I just said?

Insurance companies are in the business of making money. Denying coverage and claims = higher profits. Those who are lucky enough to work for an employer that has a large group base and can negotiate better terms with the insurance carriers get the best coverage.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/85277-dropping-the-public-option-what-comes-next.html

And those who can't afford health insurance get sick and die.

It's a great system.

And those who can't afford health insurance get sick and die.

It's a great system.

except there are hospitals that are not allowed to refuse care whether they have insurance or not.
lying shitstain.

Forum List

Back