Question for Hillary Supporters

Helios

Jan 27, 2008
Does it disturb you at all that the government of America will be controlled by TWO families for 28 years if Hillary Clinton gets elected? Bush. Clinton. Bush. Clinton. Who needs elections anyway? I dare anyone to tell me your vote still means jack shit in this country.

Will America Have Bush-Clinton Fatigue?
WASHINGTON, Sept. 28, 2007(AP) Forty percent of Americans have never lived when there wasn't a Bush or a Clinton in the White House. Anyone got a problem with that?

With Hillary Rodham Clinton hoping to tack another four or eight "Clinton" years on to the Bush-Clinton-Bush presidential pattern that already has held sway for two decades, talk of Bush-Clinton fatigue is increasingly cropping up in the national political debate.

The dominance of the two families in U.S. presidential politics is unprecedented. (The closest comparisons are the father-son presidencies of John Adams and John Quincy Adams, whose single terms were separated by eight years, and the presidencies of fifth cousins Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin Roosevelt, whose collective 20 years as president were separated by a quarter-century.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/28/politics/printable3307142.shtml

Mr Bush said he checked in with Mr Clinton occasionally.

"And you know, he says things that make it obvious … that we're kind of, you know, on the same wavelength about the job of the presidency," he said.

And what "wavelength" is that? President Bush didn't explain.

And now, less than two years later, Bill Clinton is announcing that if his wife wins the White House, he will be sent on a diplomatic mission to try and undo the damage done by his "brother" George W.?

Please. How stupid do these people think we are?

More on the very close relationships in the Bush-Clinton Presidential Family :

US President George W. Bush thinks it's funny that Senator Hilary Clinton could be the next President of the United States.

Despite the fact that both her and her husband Bill Clinton have savaged the Bush 2 Administration, and mocked the President for being dumb and careless and out of touch, there are no hard feelings from the Bush Family.

Bill Clinton spends an awful amount of time doing charity gigs with his former rival and fellow ex-President George Herbert Walker Bush. They've become great friends and current President Bush thinks of Bill as a member of the family now.

"That's a good relationship," Bush said of his dad's flourishing mateship with "my new brother".

President Bush thought it was "fun" to watch his father and Clinton together at the funeral of Pope John Paul.

When asked about who might be the next President of the United States, Bush mused about how future historians might look back and view the decades when only a few key members of two old American families held the most powerful office in the world as "Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton", he said.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/181207_b_Bush-Clinton.htm

What disturbs me more is that this wasn't an issue when Baby Bush ran for office and suddenly everyone's so "concerned" about it.

That disturbs me.

For ME, it's always been an issue. Since I didn't support Bill Clinton, either Bush, nor will I support Billary Clinton. Ok? Ok.

hahahaha, you actually think there are Hillary supporters here? lol Those "types" get run off pretty quickly around here.

Since Obama and Hillary have pretty much equal amounts of delegates right now, I expected to find her supporters in equal parts online..

I personally like how Hillary is asking for he votes in Florida and Michigan to be counted now that she is behind. This woman ( I use the term loosely) is a witch with no morals to speak of. She will say or do anything to gain the Democratic nod. Can anyone list one thing she has actually done for the US and its people?

You know last election when most republicans were sick of Bush it was unfortunate that out of 300 million people the BEST the democrats could do was put forth John Kerry. Come on people now one of the best is Hillary???

I hope Obama gets the nod just to put some new blood in the race....

I personally like how Hillary is asking for he votes in Florida and Michigan to be counted now that she is behind. This woman ( I use the term loosely) is a witch with no morals to speak of. She will say or do anything to gain the Democratic nod. Can anyone list one thing she has actually done for the US and its people?

You know last election when most republicans were sick of Bush it was unfortunate that out of 300 million people the BEST the democrats could do was put forth John Kerry. Come on people now one of the best is Hillary???

I hope Obama gets the nod just to put some new blood in the race....

Obama is leading now.. if I had to bet on one of the democrats, I think it looks better for him.

hahahaha, you actually think there are Hillary supporters here? lol Those "types" get run off pretty quickly around here.

They get run off pretty quick everywhere. I was hoping to find a board to post to that wasn't overrun with starry eyed Obamamaniacs. I voted for Edwards, but at the board I usually post to, if you don't blindly jump on the Obama "Hope" train and trash the Clintons, life is pretty miserable. I fear, this bitter divide is going to get McCain elected. Seems like there are quite a few conservatives here, and I'm betting they're enjoying the show.

If I was a Yank I'd vote for Hillary. She'd make a great president..

A "yank"? I live in Alabama;), but I was born on a military base and come from a military family. This board looks like it has a lot of military people, so it caught my eye.

Since Obama and Hillary have pretty much equal amounts of delegates right now, I expected to find her supporters in equal parts online..

The internet isn't exactly packed full of latinos and elders, which is why you won't find much Hillary support compared to Obama and McCain support.

The internet isn't exactly packed full of latinos and elders, which is why you won't find much Hillary support compared to Obama and McCain support.

That's a exactly right. I think there are some, but anywhere near an equal number.

Y'all will get a kick out of this. I couldn't stop laughting.

http://www.slate.com/id/2183594/nav/tap3/

New&

Forum List

Back