question for gunowners

I was on left leaning board a few years back where a poster from Conservative Underground started a gun thread where he included several photos of the variants of AR 15’s he had just built. Seems innocent enough right? Wrong. The individual posted the photos and provided the specific knowledge that he could build them anytime he likes purely for the purpose of inciting. In fact he was down right giddy with the reaction he got. My response wasn’t against the guns but the numskull who inciting a violent reaction to them. It isn’t responsible to threaten and intimidate and this is what the right doesn’t seem to get. We are at war right now in Iraq for no other reason than the perception of threat. The only one screwing gun owners are gun owners themselves. If you want to retain your right to bear arms then don’t threaten society. But present yourself as a threat to society then don’t come sniveling to me about what rights you’ve caused all of us to loose.
All this proves is that Lefties are violent. :badgrin:

The Marxist Muslim line means you can't be taken seriously any longer Pub.
You're right down in the bottom of the barrel if you're going for that stuff.

Yeah I hear ya Diur... and I'd be prone to lend credence to that drivel if it weren't for the stubborn FACT that Hussein Obama is a Marxist... and a Muslim.

But I'd absolutely LOVE to see your basis in reasoning which would argue that such is not the case... but I understand how leftists are loathe to THINK and that this tends to make such reasoning hard to come by, but if you'd like to squeeze out a thought which you feel would show that Hussein did not ascend to power on the back of radical Marxists and that his voting record while in power tracks that which reasonably illustrates that which a Marxist would take; and that he was not born from the seed of a Muslim Father... which, just so ya know... this stands as the precursor to what THE MUSLIMS feel makes a true MUSLIM. Now we all know that Hussein has claimed Christianity, but in doing so he sought out a church which has roots in anti-American Marxism (Pardon the redundancy) and has extended its HIGHEST RECOGNITION to the Nation of Islam...

I understand your reticence to accept that self evident, incontestable fact; as so many people in the West today are independent, moderate, centrists, progressives that have embraced 'the good parts' of the Left... and they're loathe to believe that such is evil. Of course they're also prone to crushing up a pre-natal human being because the little rascal is a major inconvenience... and taking responsibility for one's actions isn't a real priority these days; so it's really hard to use them as a reference. You may be surprised at how many people believe that because they believe that 'sharing the wealth' is a good idea, that this somehow makes that purely Marxist notion, something other than Marxism... after they're 'good people' and Marxist are folks like Stalin and Mao... BAD PEOPLE!

LOL... Bad news folks... if you believe that you have a right to the product of another person labor... YOU'RE A BAD PERSON; you're a dirty little commie... and decidedly UN-AMERICAN.

But don't let me discourage you with the facts... By all means Diur please provide for the board your basis in reasoning to substantiate your position.

(WARNING: Holding one's breath while waiting for such a basis in reasoning will result in death or serious bodily injury...)

If he were a collector he would already know of the gun so wouldn't have made the request nor do I think he is a member of the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association. Also, the gun I am referring to is perfectly legal to own. No machine gun, 50 cal or not, is legal.

You are wrong. Machine Guns are legal in 37 States. All one needs is the proper Federal licenses for it. Generally the tripod mounted types are restrcited to clubs or collectors or associations but they are not Illegal.

I was on left leaning board a few years back where a poster from Conservative Underground started a gun thread where he included several photos of the variants of AR 15’s he had just built. Seems innocent enough right? Wrong. The individual posted the photos and provided the specific knowledge that he could build them anytime he likes purely for the purpose of inciting. In fact he was down right giddy with the reaction he got. My response wasn’t against the guns but the numskull who inciting a violent reaction to them. It isn’t responsible to threaten and intimidate and this is what the right doesn’t seem to get. We are at war right now in Iraq for no other reason than the perception of threat. The only one screwing gun owners are gun owners themselves. If you want to retain your right to bear arms then don’t threaten society. But present yourself as a threat to society then don’t come sniveling to me about what rights you’ve caused all of us to loose.

Ya cause telling people you can make a weapon that is legal and allowed is some how offensive and dangerous. You are aware I would hope, that an AR-15 is not fully automatic nor even has a 3 burst capability? It is simply another semi automatic rifle with a rather small round to boot.

Do you hunt down gunsmiths and accuse them of inciting violence? Cause that is what your statement above does?

Forum List

Back