Question For Gabby

DieThreadDie.jpg

OCA said:
Nakey why don't you go smoke another pole? I'll start any thread I want and there is nothing you can do about it.

I started this thread because we do not know where modern day Democrats and liberals stand on ANY issue other than to obstruct EVERY issue. Of course this is why you object to it, you don't want the light of day shined on that.

Amen to THAT. :smoke:

You either quit bitching, or OCA will take his thread and go home. :piss2:

Sir Evil said:
No need to bitch, I'm thinking about sending you home period you condescending little brat, your attitude is going to change or something else will real fast!

:rotflmao: Condescending little brat - I love it. :laugh:

I have to be condescending when I talk to some of you. You have never done anything to deserve my respect.

Gabriella84 said:
I have to be condescending when I talk to some of you. You have never done anything to deserve my respect.

I hate to break it to you, toots, but nobody here owes you SHIT. As I said previously, you don't walk into someones home and start commanding shit from them. You GIVE them the respect you THINK you're entitled to from them. This isn't a "you go first" playground.

You expect it, you give it. Simple as that.

Gabriella84 said:

Didn't know you had any to give!

nakedemperor said:
OCA, you're in violation of the rules, again. How about giving yourself a 48-hour timeout, since you're supposed to uphold the rules, not blatantly disregard and live above them.

WAAAH WAAH! :cry: :cry: You can't touch this duh uhh uhhh!

You just don't like that I touch the deep dark depths of your soul, the truths you try to conceal.

No rule was broken, your attempts at cornering me are pathetic, absolutely pathetic for a supposed ivy leaguer.

As Evil said recently why don't you quit being a pussy and cowboy up and get on the bronc?

Sir Evil said:
Well here is something to give you a reason to reconsider, come back in 24hrs. after your time out expires and if you are a good little brat I will let you stay a while longer!

Fuck her Johnny. Should've banned this troll long ago. I swear she makes old Spiderman Tuba look positively brilliant!

Said1 said:

Legal disclaimer: Said1 (hereafter known as the poster) was not in any way threatening this particular thread (hereafter known as the thread). Proper reading of the posters post (hereafter know as the post) would be as translated from German "The thread the!!" Since it was decide in UN document 15411: Clause C that no one who speaks German can be evil, the poster is hereby granted immunity from any legal retribution on part of the tread for the post.

Do ANY of you really care if Gabby respects you or not, afterall lets consider the source. Im not losing any sleep over it...

OCA said:
WAAAH WAAH! :cry: :cry: You can't touch this duh uhh uhhh!

You just don't like that I touch the deep dark depths of your soul, the truths you try to conceal.

No rule was broken, your attempts at cornering me are pathetic, absolutely pathetic for a supposed ivy leaguer.

As Evil said recently why don't you quit being a pussy and cowboy up and get on the bronc?

JimNYC said:
2- Flaming - It's understood and expected that flaming (An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network) will occur when discussing politics and other sensitive issues. I ask once again to have common sense prevail. This is not an invitation to flame someone for no reason because the board tolerates the occassional outburst. Members that are here solely to be disruptive will be removed. Overuse of personal attacks as a method of debate is detrimental to the board. Again, the occassional outburst will be tolerated, incessant flaming will not.

Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.

To Jim, or any moderator: OCA is in clear, repeated, overt, and blatant disregard for the rules. I personally think people like his shouldn't be allowed to post on the USMB...yet he's a MOD.

I'm honestly not trying to flame anyone here, but I think OCA's mod status needs to be seriously scrutinized. He simply doesn't follow the rules by constantly flaming, insulting, and deriding "to incite anger".

nakedemperor said:
To Jim, or any moderator: OCA is in clear, repeated, overt, and blatant disregard for the rules. I personally think people like his shouldn't be allowed to post on the USMB...yet he's a MOD.

I'm honestly not trying to flame anyone here, but I think OCA's mod status needs to be seriously scrutinized. He simply doesn't follow the rules by constantly flaming, insulting, and deriding "to incite anger".

This is not because Nakey does not like being flamed or he's queer etc. etc......no discussions about problems with board administration shall be aired in any other fashion other than through pm or email. Nakey was told this before, he chose to ignore it, therefore Nakey take 24 hrs to contemplate your next move.

deaddude said:
Legal disclaimer: Said1 (hereafter known as the poster) was not in any way threatening this particular thread (hereafter known as the thread). Proper reading of the posters post (hereafter know as the post) would be as translated from German "The thread the!!" Since it was decide in UN document 15411: Clause C that no one who speaks German can be evil, the poster is hereby granted immunity from any legal retribution on part of the tread for the post.

How did you know I was sort of German? :eek:

I just threw the bones in an attempt to devine a flat tax proposal and the ended up spelling "said1 is german."

I just threw the bones in an attempt to devine a flat tax proposal and they ended up spelling "said1 is german."

Forum List

Back