Question For Gabby

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Gabby tell me where the Demos stand and what their plan of action would be for all the major topics of the day both foriegn and domestic and please leave out the obstructionisms. I want concrete ideas and actions.

3-2 says you haven't a clue because they themselves don't have a clue.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
How much free time ya got? Remember the old saying 'Patience is a virtue'? You'll wanna repeat that a few thousand times.

Since I am not a Democrat, I couldn't tell you. I remain fiercely independent.
You would have better luck asking this over at DU.

Gabriella84 said:

You might be an independent, but you're a LIBERAL independent. You AGREE with 99% of what democraps stand for and say, and DISAGREE with 99% of what Republicans stand for and say.

No... you're a democrap alright.

Gabriella84 said:

That is funny!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• Thanks
Gabriella84 said:

Hey I believe ya---you seem the type that would never belong to a club that would accept you as a member-----am I right??

In case you are not familiar with what an "Independent" is (most conservatives aren't), it is someone who is free to make their own decisions without checking the party line first. We don't have to defend every decision made by the Bush administration. We don't have to defend Clinton.

Yep, I can actually say something before checking with Rush Limbaugh or Micheal Moore to see if it is politically correct.

You are right on one thing, though. According to conservative Republican policy, anyone who does not agree 100 percent is a liberal. So I suppose I am.

Gabby,

Thank you for clarifying your opinions, yet again, on how brainwashed anyone who identifies themselves as Republican or Conservative is and how you are an independent because you don't tow the "party line" while anyone who falls into the above categories in your estimation obviously does.

Just for fun....could you tell us some of the opinions you have that DIFFER from the Democratic/Liberal party line? Surely if you are truly an independent you have several issues on the Democratic/Liberal agenda that you disagree with. What are they?

Gem said:
Gabby,

Thank you for clarifying your opinions, yet again, on how brainwashed anyone who identifies themselves as Republican or Conservative is and how you are an independant because you don't tow the "party line" while anyone who falls into the above categories in your estimation obviously does.

Just for fun....could you tell us some of the opinions you have that DIFFER from the Democratic/Liberal party line? Surely if you are truly an independant you have several issues on the Democratic/Liberal agenda that you disagree with. What are they?

I hope you're not holding your breath. You haven't noticed the unholy return of acludem, and how those two have been buddying up?

I don't know how gabby could get anymore liberal than she already is. So her saying she's not a liberal or democrap, I'd have to say she's a liar.

Considering I call myself an Independent, just as Gabby does, I am always willing to try.

Although, I do have to admit, I have been unimpressed with her "I am open-minded and just want to live in a world where everyone is able to think differently...but if you think differently than me you are a brainwashed idiot," routine.

• Thanks
Gem said:
Considering I call myself an Independent, just as Gabby does, I am always willing to try.

Although, I do have to admit, I have been unimpressed with her "I am open-minded and just want to live in a world where everyone is able to think differently...but if you think differently than me you are a brainwashed idiot," routine.

I think you've got her pegged right there gem, and not surprizingly, her attitude reflects that of a great many liberals.

I think you're wasting your time, but I'm kind of intrested in how she'd answer your question also, although I'm "not" holding my breath.

You've called her out, now lets see if she can put up or shut up.

Gabriella84 said:
In case you are not familiar with what an "Independent" is (most conservatives aren't), it is someone who is free to make their own decisions without checking the party line first. We don't have to defend every decision made by the Bush administration. We don't have to defend Clinton.

Yep, I can actually say something before checking with Rush Limbaugh or Micheal Moore to see if it is politically correct.

You are right on one thing, though. According to conservative Republican policy, anyone who does not agree 100 percent is a liberal. So I suppose I am.

I've probably been an "Independent" longer than you have been alive, and believe me, you aren't an Independent. You are a 100% died in the wool liberal. As an Independent, if I had to figure percentages as to agreement/disagreement with the other parties, I would have to say I disagreed with liberals 99.9999% of the time and conservatives about 25% of the time. If you are a registered Independent, you need to change your registration to fit your views. You can still vote any way you want to and call/write any representative in the United States and state your somewhat wrapped opinions, which you probably got from overhearing a conversation between a couple of liberal grownups. The Independent party doesn't want or need anyone with your wrapped views calling themselves Independents. It's an embarrassment to our party.

Originally Posted by Gabriella84
In case you are not familiar with what an "Independent" is (most conservatives aren't).
Are all independents as arrogant as your statement indicates?

Pale Rider said:
I think you've got her pegged right there gem, and not surprizingly, her attitude reflects that of a great many liberals.

I think you're wasting your time, but I'm kind of intrested in how she'd answer your question also, although I'm "not" holding my breath.

You've called her out, now lets see if she can put up or shut up.

How are you any better? You just sit back and call people names when they disagree with your particular worldview.

Gabriella84 said:

Isn't it funny how the people who claim to be independent follow Democrat party lines to the letter?

menewa said:
How are you any better? You just sit back and call people names when they disagree with your particular worldview.

So in your view, some people are "better" than others? Isn't that biased? Well... I expect that coming from you, you're a liberal.

How can anyone with such narrow conservative Republican views identify themselves as an Independent? There is no "Independent Party" that I identify with.
It is the same with the "liberal" tag. Anyone who does not have strict conservative views is a "liberal." Anyone who does not vote Republican is a Democrat.
I don't view any of you as Independents. Your views follow the conservative Republican party line.

Gabriella84 said:
How can anyone with such narrow conservative Republican views identify themselves as an Independent? There is no "Independent Party" that I identify with.
It is the same with the "liberal" tag. Anyone who does not have strict conservative views is a "liberal." Anyone who does not vote Republican is a Democrat.
I don't view any of you as Independents. Your views follow the conservative Republican party line.

That's ok because we don't view you as an Independent either! We view you as a young, immature, poorly educated, and in serious need of a good old fashion spanking, and maybe you would have been better off had your parent's studied up more on disipline, then on how to be left wing hippies!

Oh and by the way you need to leave Berkley and find another college to attend before they warp your mind beyond recognition.

Forum List

Back