Question for Fueri, are you still into Bitcoin trading?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Other than my Ethereum trade, I've been out just observing. Crypto has had quite the ride recently. Just curious do still play these cryptos? What do you think is driving the wild swings in BC? I see some wild predictions for future prices but not a lot of solid rationale.

Other than my Ethereum trade, I've been out just observing. Crypto has had quite the ride recently. Just curious do still play these cryptos? What do you think is driving the wild swings in BC? I see some wild predictions for future prices but not a lot of solid rationale.
/—-/ Don’t know - Don’t care. It’s too difficult to trade. I tried setting up an account last year and couldn’t get a straight answer from CS. I gave up.

/—-/ Don’t know - Don’t care. It’s too difficult to trade. I tried setting up an account last year and couldn’t get a straight answer from CS. I gave up.
Yeah I setup a Coinbase account last year and did one trade, and then closed it.

Forum List

Back