Question for Democrats

Oh yeah, thats right! Though its nice to see the leaders praise Ryan. Obama's Fiscal Responsibility Co-Chairs Love Ryan
Do you think Ryan and Romney would adopt Simpson-Bowles? It would be an interesting twist.

No, absolutly not. But this helps. Obama's Fiscal Responsibility Co-Chairs Love Ryan And going back to the merits of the op, this is why Obama doesn't want to debate this subject.

Oh, now Obama doesn't want to debate this subject?

Wow, this went from a couple of Dems complaining about one question to Obama not wanting to debate it. What's next?

Do you think Ryan and Romney would adopt Simpson-Bowles? It would be an interesting twist.

No, absolutly not. But this helps. Obama's Fiscal Responsibility Co-Chairs Love Ryan

Are you surprised that a lifelong Republican is praising the Republican candidates for President / VP?

Erskine Bowles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bowles on Ryan Plan: ‘Sensible, Straightforward, Honest, Serious’

Last edited by a moderator:

No, absolutly not. But this helps. Obama's Fiscal Responsibility Co-Chairs Love Ryan And going back to the merits of the op, this is why Obama doesn't want to debate this subject.

Oh, now Obama doesn't want to debate this subject?

Wow, this went from a couple of Dems complaining about one question to Obama not wanting to debate it. What's next?

Perhaps your either playing stupid or don't know how things work in the White House. Nevertheless, I hope they ask the question during the debate. They know that such a golden oppertunity for Romney would make President Obama look like an idiot in front of millions of people. As he should look anyway.

Last edited:
Why can't democrats answer this one simple question?

Asked and answered.

Three Democratic House members objected Tuesday to a request by four senators that President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney be asked which of the commission’s proposals to address the debt they support. The Democrats said such a question would force “candidates to choose solutions from one menu of options.”
Took me all of 5 seconds on Google.

Democrats want debate question barred - Tomer Ovadia - POLITICO.com

why would you ban a question? oh that's right, democrats don't want to shine the light of day on their fucked up 5 trillion dollars of new debt and the fact that obummer ignored his own comissions advice.. :eusa_whistle:

Since you THINK you have the answer, why are you asking the question??

Last edited:
Asked and answered.

That is not an answer, its too big of an issue to discuss in a debate. Nooooo they dont want to discuss it in public, at all, just like tje healthcare bill

Can you phrase the question that you would like asked in the debate?

I wouldnt mind a few, but lets start with

Are thete any parts of simpson-bowls you would adopt?

Asked and answered.

why would you ban a question? oh that's right, democrats don't want to shine the light of day on their fucked up 5 trillion dollars of new debt and the fact that obummer ignored his own comissions advice.. :eusa_whistle:

To watch democrats flee....its my favorite thing about serious questionss. Liberal NEVER reform programs

Let's see how Mr Bowles feels about the top of the ticket, the one whose plan would actually be implemented (and it's not even from Breitbart!)

Why Romney’s tax plan won’t cut the deficit - The Washington Post

Valid point. It's going to be funny to watch Romney attempt to explain why he chose a man whose main current achievement will be ignored by Romney. Unless Romney will implement parts of it. His plan it vague enough.

Very true. I think the more difficult problem for Romney might be convincing people that the Ryan plan is not his plan - Until he fills in details of his own plan, I think most people will associate him with the Ryan plan.

Now, among his base that's probably quite a popular place to be. I think he'll have trouble peeling moderates and independents with it, however.

Let's see how Mr Bowles feels about the top of the ticket, the one whose plan would actually be implemented (and it's not even from Breitbart!)

Why Romney’s tax plan won’t cut the deficit - The Washington Post

Valid point. It's going to be funny to watch Romney attempt to explain why he chose a man whose main current achievement will be ignored by Romney. Unless Romney will implement parts of it. His plan it vague enough.

Very true. I think the more difficult problem for Romney might be convincing people that the Ryan plan is not his plan - Until he fills in details of his own plan, I think most people will associate him with the Ryan plan.

Now, among his base that's probably quite a popular place to be. I think he'll have trouble peeling moderates and independents with it, however.

Moderates and independents come in a variety of forms. You can bet your ass that Ryan has the "look at the tall, dark, blue eyed man with the abs" vote. And he still wont get the same "media lust" that Obama got in 2008.

Asked and answered.

Do YOU have an answer?

You're right there. Bush went to Vietnam to pertect our freedoms while Kerry did everything he could not to.

Why do you want to ban the question about the Simpson Bowles debt commission from the debates? :confused: wtf are you hiding?

Democrats are natural born cowards. Why is anyones guess.

Democrats refuse to discuss anything financial unless they can raise taxes.

You will not find a more morally bankrupt group.
colorkidcopy7cp.jpg

And of course that's way worse than Bush and friends lying about WMD's.

How true. But it would be just like us Republicans while on that subject to want to veer into Barry's own words about cutting the deficit in half his first term, and, goodness, that might even lead to Barry's words about not deserving a second term if he didn't get the economy squared away during his first.

LOL...is it any wonder these morons are trying, and failing, to invent enough issues to divert attention away from the agitator's record?

I'm all for free will and all but if you could comment after the quote it would help everything I think. Thanks.
But clicking at the bottom of the text box is soooo haaaaaaard!!

Asked and answered.

That is not an answer, its too big of an issue to discuss in a debate. Nooooo they dont want to discuss it in public, at all, just like tje healthcare bill

No one is saying they can't ask about the Commission or about Debt Reduction. But to ask a question of which solution from the Deb Commission you support does in fact pigeon hole both candidates. It starts from an assumption that there is at least one idea they support, which may not be the case.

Indeed. Obama doesn't support any debt reduction at all.

No one is saying they can't ask about the Commission or about Debt Reduction. But to ask a question of which solution from the Deb Commission you support does in fact pigeon hole both candidates. It starts from an assumption that there is at least one idea they support, which may not be the case.

this doesen't help Obama either.

Former Sen. Alan Simpson Praises Ryan Pick - Washington Wire - WSJ
Erskine Bowles praises Paul Ryan, budget plan (VIDEO) | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

It only doesn't help if you assume Simpson and Bowles are flawless.
Yeah, who do they think they are, Obama?

Forum List

Back