Question for Democrats

Dear God, what a loser you are!! He joined the military, he worked for peanuts putting his life on the line. He left his family for months at a time, put himself in harm's way to protect your freedom and you say HE used the government......Hell the Government used him!! Your 3 cent contributions didn't help him one bit!!

To him serving your country is the same as sitting on your ass expecting handouts.

once again are you willing to say that to all public servents? in nj alone 250k police firefights and teachers have lost their jobs in the last 2 odd years under republican rule, do they deserve less than someone who joined the army?

If we are broke, then we are broke. Truth is unions kill every business they touch including local and state governments. I think there is a good reason Federal government does not allow unions.

Dear God, what a loser you are!! He joined the military, he worked for peanuts putting his life on the line. He left his family for months at a time, put himself in harm's way to protect your freedom and you say HE used the government......Hell the Government used him!! Your 3 cent contributions didn't help him one bit!!

To him serving your country is the same as sitting on your ass expecting handouts.

once again are you willing to say that to all public servents? in nj alone 250k police firefights and teachers have lost their jobs in the last 2 odd years under republican rule, do they deserve less than someone who joined the army?

Oh, Republican rule.

That "rule" ended in 2006 when the Dems took back Congress and was aggravated when that communist got into the WH.

It's no coincidence that all of this started after the Dems started banging up the works in 07'.

Last edited:
Mayor bloomberg has made giving food to homeless people difficult because he wants to regulate the salt content. He wantts to ban some baby formulas.

Actually it is against Federal Law to give food to homeless persons without a license.

Let me guess, you read that on the internet didn't you?

Cities are passing laws against feeding large numbers of people. Not a person. At least in Houston I can walk up to a homeless person and give them some food. No laws broken. However if I want to set up a food kitchen and serve meal to a group of homeless folks the law states that I need some basic food saftey training like they make resturants employees learn. Not the Feds.

Mayor bloomberg has made giving food to homeless people difficult because he wants to regulate the salt content. He wantts to ban some baby formulas.

Actually it is against Federal Law to give food to homeless persons without a license.

Cities are passing laws against feeding large numbers of people. Not a person. At least in Houston I can walk up to a homeless person and give them some food. No laws broken. However if I want to set up a food kitchen and serve meal to a group of homeless folks the law states that I need some basic food saftey training like they make resturants employees learn. Not the Feds.

That may be my bad. Maybe it was not Federal government. I just remember seeing it on the news where a church was trying to give homeless the food after some type of dinner they had. They were told they could not provide the food to the homeless without a license. I think it was in New York so it might be state law.

Cities are passing laws against feeding large numbers of people. Not a person. At least in Houston I can walk up to a homeless person and give them some food. No laws broken. However if I want to set up a food kitchen and serve meal to a group of homeless folks the law states that I need some basic food safety training like they make restaurants employees learn. Not the Feds.

Try doing it in the Nanny-State of New York City and let me know how easy it is. How much does it cost to get a license.

Kind of removes any incentive when you have to deal with governmental bureaucracy.

Last edited:

That may be my bad. Maybe it was not Federal government. I just remember seeing it on the news where a church was trying to give homeless the food after some type of dinner they had. They were told they could not provide the food to the homeless without a license. I think it was in New York so it might be state law.

That would be Nanny Bloombergs' New York City.

Cities are passing laws against feeding large numbers of people. Not a person. At least in Houston I can walk up to a homeless person and give them some food. No laws broken. However if I want to set up a food kitchen and serve meal to a group of homeless folks the law states that I need some basic food safety training like they make restaurants employees learn. Not the Feds.

Try doing it in the Nanny-State of New York City and let me know how easy it is. How much does it cost to get a license.

Kind of removes any incentive when you have to deal with governmental bureaucracy.

No thanks. I'll stay down here in the wild west. Keep me away from Nanny Bloomberg.

If you think the GOP is the party of freedom, you are direly mistaken,..

It's the party of "Freedom" (or no regulations) for corporations. And as Mitt says, "Corporations are people, my friend!"

They are people unless you seem to know some alien race corporations or unless you know of companies run by robots.

Corporations are an abstract human construct. It describes a collection of indivduals engaged in commerce. The notion of a corporation's personhood comes from caselaw and was intially implemented to simplify taxation. The construct morphed into something it was never really meant to be.

Forum List

Back