Question for Democrats, progressives and libs - who leads the ticket in 2020? Who do you want?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
a lot of folks have already thrown their hat in the ring & a lot more are in that elusive "exploratory phase"

Oh to be the tourism director of Iowa or New Hampshire right now...

anyway, there is only ONE potential ticket that scares me, I will talk about that later, as I do not want to influence answers

Lots of interesting people showing interest in running, but it would be pretty silly to make any kind of decision this early. Plenty of time left to see what each one offers and compare their strong points and weak points.

Lots of interesting people showing interest in running, but it would be pretty silly to make any kind of decision this early. Plenty of time left to see what each one offers and compare their strong points and weak points.
does not look like I'm gonna get much in the way of replies on this

so I will go ahead and say it, the ONE ticket that the Dems could put together that actually scares me is Biden/Gabbard

pretty much guarantees PA & MI go back blue (I think OH is still likely red)

gives that working class "blue collar union" crowd a reason to "come back home"

Biden is strong with the uneducated white working types & Tulsi shores up the ticket as "serious on defense"

Assuming Trump is still around and decides to run in the next presidential election, a more pertinent question would be who do you want to challenge him. There will be challengers for the Republican nomination, and they will range from those who want to emulate Trump to those that will try to return the right to the credible, honorable party it once was. Who can bring the GOB back to sanity, with or without Trump's small monolithic base? .

What can the Republicans do to get rid of Trump before the next election? What can the Democrats do to make sure Trump runs in the next election?

does not look like I'm gonna get much in the way of replies on this

so I will go ahead and say it, the ONE ticket that the Dems could put together that actually scares me is Biden/Gabbard

pretty much guarantees PA & MI go back blue (I think OH is still likely red)

gives that working class "blue collar union" crowd a reason to "come back home"

Biden is strong with the uneducated white working types & Tulsi shores up the ticket as "serious on defense"
If MI and PA go blue it just means those states are gone.

Biden only appeals to the typical left wing radicals who want to destroy western civilization, he has no pull with white working class people any more than any other Democrat.

Since I vote for Democratic policies and platform, I don't care who runs, Democrats have my vote. if the GOP did not have garbage propaganda hate and character assassination, they wouldn't have anything. Snap out of it you silly fools...

Forum List

Back