Question for Conservatives.

The threads and postings about race and skin color all come from the dems and libs....that is what I've noticed....
Not only are conservatives full of hate, they don’t even try to hide it anymore.
White heterosexual males only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im a conservative, yet you wont find any posts where i called gay people derogatory names or disparaged their lifestyle in any way. I have zero beef with gay people. They are welcome to have sex with whoever they want.

Quit being so full of hate.
You are not the vast number of Conservatives.
I did not start this thread with just you in mind.
Dont confuse the religious right with conservatives. Most conservatives dont care about gay people being gay.
This thread is not about being gay,
Read my sig.

So if it's not about being gay then is it about not being gay?

If it's not about homosexuality then what does their (conservatives) heterosexuality have to do with anything?

Not only are conservatives full of hate, they don’t even try to hide it anymore.

The gay population has way to much influence. They are only 4% of the population. And they do not propagate. Letting them tell you what to think about a personal decision to pursue that lifestyle. Go ahead and do it just shut the Hell up about it.

The gay population has way to much influence. They are only 4% of the population. And they do not propagate. Letting them tell you what to think about a personal decision to pursue that lifestyle. Go ahead and do it just shut the Hell up about it.

If you people treated gays as equals instead of treating them like they are mentally ill, there wouldn’t be a problem.

If you people treated gays as equals instead of treating them like they are mentally ill, there wouldn’t be a problem.

Who are us people? What makes gays special? I treat them like anyone else. They chose the lifestyle, deal with it.

Who are us people? What makes gays special? I treat them like anyone else. They chose the lifestyle, deal with it.

Us people= conservatives.
Gays are not special.
They are people and should be treated with respect.
They did not choose their lifestyle.
Their lifestyle chose them.
You didn’t choose to be a heterosexual and I didn’t choose what it is that I am.

Gays are not special.
You didn’t choose to be a heterosexual and I didn’t choose what it is that I am.

Yes they did. No psycho-babble necessary.

Gays are not special.

So, when did you choose to be a heterosexual?

Gays are not special.

You do understand that orientation =/= lifestyle, right?

Gays are not special.

Does it matter? 95 % did the same thing. Do not expect the law to penalize people that do not like you.

Yeah right. Everybody has got way too much influence except the poor downtrodden hetero {in public), white christian male. He's 31 percent of the population but controls everything. And don't let 1 POC, white woman with sense, or a member of the LGBTQ community get a job and HCWM's are no longer 100 percent of that particular workforce, because at that point we start hearing whining about anti white racism. I'm black and straight. Billyboom is my brother. I don't give a damn who he sleeps with or how he got there.

In my short time here, I have learned that Conservatives hate blacks. Asians. Natives. Arabs. My question is quite simply how are you guys not racist?
We do not hate every non-white person. We do not like every white person.
Personally, I do not like very many people, because very few people agree with me that we need to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people that the previous generations could not gather to reorder the government charters and deliberate these issues about racial stratification that our erroneous government cannot properly deliberate.

You, and all of your friends, fail to recognize your discriminating standards. The altruistic sense of diversity is probably flawed. One thing is for sure; the formulation of the subsisting American governing system, that was intended to serve diversity, cannot do so, because it was formulated in a by-gone era of sophistication and technology; and it has been erroneously adjusted under adverse conditions over the course of two hundred and forty-four years. It is essentially very different than what the founders designed, and the contemporary patriot does not understand how erroneous it has been made into.

There are several white men who have some ideas about fixing it. There are no ideas put forth by non-whites. Colin Kaepernick and LeBron James are proof of this. Neither of them has endorsed any ideas put forth by black people. Have you not noticed???

WTFU

Last edited:

Forum List

Back